- Senior ASP.NET Engineer (Contract Work)Netchex2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: AngularJS, ASP.NET Web API, T-SQL, Dapper
- Worked as a remote contractor.
- Developed protoype to evaluate the new features of the product.
- Integrated the prototype into the existing architecture.
- Responsible for integrations with other parts of the system.
- .NET DeveloperSeavus2011 - 2012
- Developing proof of concepts for plugin-based architecture using ASP.NET MVC 3 and MEF.
- Company's internal project for resource planning.
- Solution design and implementation of custom made web portals according to customer's needs.
- Development of news aggregation service using automated content extraction.
- Development of cross-platform enterprise mobile application using Titanium Studio.
- Prepared internal trainings for the .NET department.
- Conducted internal presentations of the latest .NET technologies.
- Software EngineerVINT dooel - Skopje2009 - 2011
- Developed a web based ERP system tailored to the company's needs.
- Created software for managing a database of the City of Skopje lighting infrastructure. First client WinForms. Converted to web based application using ASP.NET MVC.
- Worked as an individual software engineer in the company.
- Responsible for all project planning and development.
- Software Engineer (Contract Work)Faculty of Economics - Skopje2009 - 2010
- Rebuilt and redesigned an old website while adding new types of content and new features: bulletin board, schedules, results from exams, available internships.
- Developed an intranet information system for the student services department of the faculty for managing student data.
- The biggest challenge was migrating data from the old database, which was highly denormalized.
- Was part of the team hired to modernize the information systems of the faculty.
- Intern DeveloperNextsense2008 - 2008
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, .NET Compact Framework, SQL Server
- Developed simple web application with the main focus on product catalogue.
- Programmed simple Windows Mobile applications.