Senior Full-stack Engineer2016 - 2022Insidemaps.com
- Performed a complete migration from parse.com to EC2 hosted parse-server with zero downtime.
- Created a blue-green release procedure on AWS. Added a Cloudfront caching to the system. Configured Glacier. Cleared unimportant S3 data. Secured S3 data by custom policies.
- Created a custom build of parse-server, so it performs better for our cause. Changed the way how afterSave triggers work, added the ability to mark users as disabled, and added support for Google, Live, and Facebook OAuth.
- Optimized a MongoDB database. Created important indexes, removed unnecessary data, and set up ACL and a rotating password.
- Worked on front-end apps using React, Angular, and PHP.
- Worked on REST APIs in Node.js and implemented using Express.
Android Developer (freelancer)2016 - 2016Ipnos Software
Technologies: Java, Android, APIs, Full-stack, CSS, HTML, Front-end, REST APIs, Back-end, SQL, GitHub, Go
- Created a completely new UI that performed better on older devices.
- Reorganized common (common between Relax Melodies apps) code into libraries.
- Implemented Google Play Store support.
- Implemented Baidu App Store support.
- Integrated Fabric.
Web Developer (freelancer)2014 - 2016GreenMoney
- Worked on features on the administrative part of the website regarding user and user data.
- Created the GreenMoney Android App (marketed in Australia only).
- Contributed to the website UI including user sign in, sign up, and user dashboards.
- Worked on the REST API.
- Designed, managed, and maintained the database.
Multimedia Streaming Developer2012 - 2015Vetailr.com
- Worked on porting GStreamer for Android, and creating a prototype application that tested the ability of Android phones (of that era) to be used for HD and FullHD video chat.
- Worked on REST server in Java to support WebRTC video call negotiation.
- Worked on a demo Chromium build that supported Blackmagic Intensity video capture cards as web cameras.
- Created DirectShow filter that used Blackmagic SDK to enumerate and initialize Video capture device so Blackmagic Intensity video capture card can be used as a valid AV source for Skype, Chrome, etc.
Software Engineer2009 - 2012Solutis doo
- Created a WowZa-like multimedia streaming service in C# that was recording RTP streams from IP cameras, and streamed them to clients using the standard RTSP/RTP stack. Service supported Transcoding, RTCP, and Onvif.
- Created a Windows Forms Application that used multiple monitors to allow viewing of 64 video streams at the same time.
- Created a complete employee check-in system to monitor and calculate the working hours of employees with many features. For example, the automatic increment of available vacation days based on overtime hours worked.
- Created a database integration service that is used when setting up employee check-in service on premises. It offered a simple UI and a Windows service that performed the integration of client's data from a wide variety of RDBS.
- Created a DirectShow RTSP Filter that transferred RTP data from streaming service into Windows Forms Application.