Senior Full Stack Engineer2016 - PRESENTInsidemaps.com
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), PM2, Docker, AWS, Parse Server, MongoDB, Angular, React, Node.js
- Performed a complete migration from parse.com to EC2 hosted parse-server with zero downtime.
- Created a blue-green release procedure on AWS. Added a Cloudfront caching to the system. Configured Glacier. Cleared unimportant S3 data. Secured S3 data by custom policies.
- Created a custom build of parse-server so it performs better for our cause. Changed the way of how afterSave triggers work, added the ability to mark users as disabled, added support for Google, Live, and Facebook OAuth.
- Optimized MongoDB database. Created important indexes, removed unnecessary data, setup ACL and a rotating password.
- Working on front end apps using React, Angular, and PHP.
- Working on REST APIs in NodeJS.
Android Developer (freelancer)2016 - 2016Ipnos Software
Technologies: Java, Android
- Created a completely new UI that performed better on older devices.
- Reorganized common (common between Relax Melodies apps) code into libraries.
- Implemented Google Play Store support.
- Implemented Baidu App Store support.
- Integrated Fabric.
Web Developer (freelancer)2014 - 2016GreenMoney
Technologies: Java, Android, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET
- Worked on features on the administrative part of the website regarding user and user data.
- Created the GreenMoney Android App (marketed in Australia only).
- Contributed to the website UI including user sign in, sign up, and user dashboards.
- Worked on the REST API.
- Designed, managed, and maintained the database.
Multimedia Streaming Developer2012 - 2015Vetailr.com
Technologies: Android, GStreamer, WebRTC, C++, Java
- Worked on porting GStreamer for Android, and creating a prototype application that tested the ability of Android phones (of that era) to be used for HD and FullHD video chat.
- Worked on REST server in Java to support WebRTC video call negotiation.
- Worked on a demo Chromium build that supported Blackmagic Intensity video capture cards as web cameras.
- Created DirectShow filter that used Blackmagic SDK to enumerate and initialize Video capture device so Blackmagic Intensity video capture card can be used as a valid AV source for Skype, Chrome, etc.
Software Engineer2009 - 2012Solutis doo
Technologies: ONVIF, RTSP, H.264, DirectShow, Ext JS, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET
- Created a WowZa-like multimedia streaming service in C# that was recording RTP streams from IP cameras, and streamed them to clients using the standard RTSP/RTP stack. Service supported Transcoding, RTCP, and Onvif.
- Created a Windows Forms Application that used multiple monitors to allow viewing of 64 video streams at the same time.
- Created a complete employee check-in system to monitor and calculate the working hours of employees with many features. For example, the automatic increment of available vacation days based on overtime hours worked.
- Created a database integration service that is used when setting up employee check-in service on premises. It offered a simple UI and a Windows service that performed the integration of client's data from a wide variety of RDBS.
- Created a DirectShow RTSP Filter that transferred RTP data from streaming service into Windows Forms Application.