- CEOStyleReply2016 - 2017
Technologies: Android, Web Prototyping (webflow)
- Built a digital platform that connects fashion stylists and clients remotely through video conferencing.
- Provided fast prototyping and web development to validate the product, along with customer validation.
- Conducted market research and created financial modelling.
- Marketed on social media.
- Founded the company and created a team of co-founders.
- Led a team of people.
- Invested my own money and resources in building the product. Skin in the game.
- Operated a lean startup with an iterative approach.
- Procured advisers and contacted investors.
- Lead Android DeveloperAndroid Startup2015 - 2016
- Built an Android app for deep analysis of mobile carrier network status. The app develops in-depth understanding of the carrier's important data collection across different versions of the Android platform, collects network status info when network changes occur, and collects and stores data locally to upload when a wifi connection is available.
- Created smart retry mechanisms to upload data in chunks in case the network wasn't available for a longer period of time and a significant amount of data has been collected in the meantime.
- Created dynamic wizards to navigate the user through a network troubleshooting process. The wizard accommodates a flexible data structure that can work regardless of language and adapts the wizard component for different markets and language requirements.
- Lead Android DeveloperCarboncash (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
- Built the Android CarbonCash app, which helps you track you energy consumption over time, from scratch. The app offers a loyalty program to reward the user for thoughtful energy consumption. Keep the Earth green.
- Built interactive charts to display and filter energy consumption data across time and through different energy criteria.
- Worked closely with the back-end team to define a strong mobile API which was used for both the Android and later on the iOS app.
- Contributed to the API specification and setup API testing for easy tracking of back-end status and early discovery of problems.
- Lead Android EngineerEducational Quiz Game (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Android, Git, MVP, Java
- Joined the development team and set up the development culture (code reviews, Git flow, naming conventions).
- Brought the product to the alpha and user testing stage together with the team.
- Solved issues with the Android lifecycle.
- Refactored the app the MVP architecture for easier testability and decoupling.
- Helped develop a better quiz engine and abstracted the whole game flow in order to clearly specify the game mechanics/building blocks.
- Implemented an additional app feature based on a layer messaging platform for rich in-app messaging.
- Contributed to the product feature development.
- Suggested UI/UX improvements which were adopted.
- Set up a pilot project for phase two with a complex android architecture with four in-app modules, including a pure Java module for business logic. This module can be cross compiled to Objective-C for the iOS app version.
- Senior Android DeveloperInfinum2012 - 2015
- Built a set of mobile banking products with emphasis on security (mobile token integration), testability (Robotium, Robolectric), and code reusability. Focused on continuous integration and understanding the importance of it from experience.
- Outsourced to an international company working on their Android product (5M daily sessions at the time). Gained experience setting up analytics tracking funnels and AB testing.
- Developed games for Android, specifically Samsung Stylus-Pen devices.
- Gained experience handling small teams.
- Collaborated closely with designers on defining guidelines and best practices for optimizing developer-designer interactions.