iOS Developer2017 - 2017iOS Mobile Network Analytics Startup
- Built an iOS app for deep analysis of mobile carrier network status that develops in-depth understanding of the carrier's data collection across iOS versions, collects network status info, and uploads data to the server for analysis and visualization.
- Created dynamic wizards to navigate the user through a network troubleshooting process with a flexible and adaptable data structure capable of handling a variety of market and language requirements.
CTO2016 - 2017StyleReply
Technologies: Android, Web prototyping
- Built a digital platform that connects fashion stylists and clients remotely through video conferencing.
- Provided fast prototyping and web development to validate the product and customers.
- Led a team of people.
- Operated a lean startup with an iterative approach.
Lead Android Developer2015 - 2016Android Mobile Network Analytics Startup
- Built an Android app for deep analysis of mobile carrier network status that develops in-depth understanding of the carrier's data collected across different Android versions, collects network status info, and collects and stores data locally to upload when a wifi connection is available.
- Created smart retry mechanisms to upload data in chunks for when a significant amount of data is collected while the network is unavailable.
- Created dynamic wizards to navigate the user through a network troubleshooting process. The wizard accommodates a flexible, adaptable data structure that works regardless of market and language requirements.
Lead Android Developer2015 - 2015Carboncash (via Toptal)
- Built the Android CarbonCash app, which helps you track your energy consumption over time, from scratch. The app offers a loyalty program to reward the user for thoughtful energy consumption. Keep the Earth green.
- Built interactive charts to display and filter energy consumption data across time and through different energy criteria.
- Worked closely with the back-end team to define a strong mobile API which was used for both the Android and later on the iOS app.
- Contributed to the API specification and set up API testing for easy tracking of back-end status and early discovery of problems.
Lead Android Engineer2015 - 2015Educational Quiz Game (via Toptal)
Technologies: Android, Git, MVP, Java
- Joined the development team and set up the development culture (code reviews, Git flow, naming conventions).
- Brought the product to the alpha and user testing stage together with the team.
- Solved issues with the Android lifecycle.
- Refactored the app's MVP architecture for easier testability and decoupling.
- Helped develop a better quiz engine and abstracted the whole game flow in order to clearly specify the game mechanics/building blocks.
- Implemented an additional app feature based on a layer messaging platform for rich in-app messaging.
- Contributed to the product feature development.
- Suggested UI/UX improvements which were adopted.
- Set up a pilot project for phase two with a complex Android architecture with four in-app modules, including a pure Java module for business logic. This module can be cross compiled to Objective-C for the iOS app version.
Senior Android Developer2012 - 2015Infinum
- Built a set of mobile banking products with emphasis on security (mobile token integration), testability (Robotium, Robolectric), and code reusability. Focused on continuous integration and understanding the importance of it from experience.
- Outsourced to an international company working on their Android product (5M daily sessions at the time). Gained experience setting up analytics tracking funnels and AB testing.
- Developed games for Android, specifically Samsung Stylus-Pen devices.
- Gained experience handling small teams.
- Collaborated closely with designers on defining guidelines and best practices for optimizing developer-designer interactions.