- Lead Android EngineerEducational Quiz Game (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Android, Git, MVP, Java
- Joined the development team and set up the development culture (code reviews, Git flow, naming conventions).
- Brought the product to the alpha and user testing stage together with the team.
- Solved issues with the Android lifecycle.
- Refactored the app the MVP architecture for easier testability and decoupling.
- Helped develop a better quiz engine and abstracting the whole game flow in order to clearly specify the game mechanics/building blocks.
- Implemented an additional app feature based on layer messaging platform for rich in-app messaging.
- Contributed to the product feature development.
- Suggested UI/UX improvements which were adopted.
- Set up a pilot project for phase 2 with a complex android architecture with 4 in-app modules, including a pure Java module for business logic. This module can be cross compiled to Objective-C for the iOS app version.
- Senior Android DeveloperInfinum2012 - 2015
- Built a set of mobile banking products with emphasis on security (mobile token integration), testability (Robotium, Robolectric), and code reusability. Focused on continuous integration and understanding the importance of it from experience.
- Outsourced to an international company working on their Android product (5M daily sessions at the time). Gained experience setting up analytics tracking funnels and AB testing.
- Developed games for Android, specifically Samsung Stylus-Pen devices.
- Gained experience handling small teams.
- Collaborated closely with designers on defining guidelines and best practices for optimizing developer-designer interactions.