Senior Cloud Architect and Lead Developer2014 - 2021dataformers GmbH
Technologies: Agile, ASP.NET Core, Angular, Azure DevOps, Azure IoT Suite, Azure IoT Edge, C#, Cloud Architecture, Docker, Entity Framework Core, Integration Testing, Kanban, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET Core, Scrum, Software Architecture, Unit Testing, Software Quality
- Designed and implemented Azure Cloud-based solutions for various clients in different industries.
- Provided technical leadership of small to mid-sized agile development teams.
- Established software and quality standards, continuous integration, and delivery infrastructures.
- Worked with teams in establishing automated test strategies through unit, integration, and end-to-end testing.
- Conducted code and architecture reviews of internal and external applications.
- Organized a knowledge transfer platform and held talks and workshops related to current technologies.
Software Architect and Senior Full-stack Developer2000 - 2014Raiffeisen Software GmbH
- Developed a web-based software platform for Treasury applications.
- Operated the infrastructure using SQL Server and Internet Information Server.
- Trained co-workers while evaluating new technologies.
- Created a knowledge transfer platform for developers using Microsoft .NET technology.
- Conducted code and architecture reviews, contributing to software development guidelines.
- Developed a solution for the shareholder management in the Raiffeisen Group (banking).
- Developed low-level custom components based on C/C++, Win32, and COM automation.
- Built interoperability components through integrating web portals and groupware solutions into custom software.
- Developed company-wide infrastructure and base software tools.