Core Developer2017 - PRESENTRSK
- Wrote code for low level data manipulation and P2P network protocols.
- Maintained blockchain consensus and high security standards.
Full-stack .NET Developer2015 - 2016Rocket Songs (via Toptal)
Technologies: Model View Controller (MVC), Azure, .NET
- Set up a continuous deployment strategy.
- Added many new features to the existing website, including a back-end administration panel.
- Worked on enabling the site to scale with the user base.
- Helped the company identify business and user growth opportunities.
- Created a component for reliably uploading arbitrarily large files from a web browser.
Back-end Developer2014 - 2014Carbon Dating (via Toptal)
Technologies: Azure, MongoDB, .NET
- Supported a .NET back-end for an iOS application.
- Migrated the video storage technology from local disk to Azure Blob Storage.
- Fully took over an existing, live application.
- Migrated a back-end between servers with almost zero downtime.
- Refactored an old codebase in order to add automated tests.
Developer2013 - 2014Southworks
Technologies: Azure, .NET
- Worked side-by-side with Microsoft teams such as DPE.
- Developed proof of concept (POC) solutions.
- Developed demos for the Microsoft Azure SDK.
- Wrote original content for the Microsoft Azure SDK training kits and hands-on labs.
- Focused on creating a great communication experience, mainly using Agile methodologies.
Developer2012 - 2013Innovar Group Consultora
Technologies: Vuforia, Unity3D
- Created a custom framework for 2D interfaces.
- Deployed on both Android and iOS environments.
- Used Vuforia for developing highly-engaging Augmented Reality experiences.
- Focused on crafting and implementing great user experiences.
- Pushed the company to modernize their software stack, including migrating from SVN to Git.
Developer2011 - 2012Indira Solutions
- Worked on a VB.NET codebase.
- Emailed and phoned support to customers.
- Gathered requirements for new functionality.
- Used SQL Server and relied heavily on stored procedures.
- Used WinForms for the desktop application.