- Caught and resolved the overflow work while the client was preparing to engage with the accessibility industry at CSUN 2017.
- Assisted in creating, improving, and tweaking accessibility tests written in jQuery.
- Resolved issues and created new features for the web application with React.js.
- Software EngineerIntegrity Engineering (Pty) Ltd2014 - 2017
- Worked on enterprise information management web applications for several big clients including Anglo American and Limpopo’s Department of Health.
- Maintained and set coding best practices and principles.
- Evaluated new technologies pending adoption.
- Developed and improved core technology stack as well as the in-house project assembly tool (CLI).
- Worked as the technical design liaison to the product owners on various web applications.
- Was involved closely with DevOps and the implementation of continuous integration.
- Engineered and transitioned an existing system to SAAS.
- Designed and implemented a hybrid mobile application development stack using Ionic and Cordova.
- Participated as an active team member in the Scrum project management methodology.
- Junior Java DeveloperDiscovery Holdings (Pty) Ltd2012 - 2014
Technologies: JEE, Spring Framework
- Worked as a junior Java developer on the back-end and front-end of the Discovery Card (credit card) client-facing web application.
- Considered by peers to be very well trained and have loads of technical potential.
- Experienced my first exposure to enterprise level software.
- Worked alongside a senior engineer who was designing and implementing an abstraction layer to be used as the basis for an alert system based on data triggers.
- Exposed existing data endpoints, using the SOAP protocol, that would later be used by a new application.