Senior Software Engineer2017 - PRESENT
- Led the Android performance effort for the Groups tab in the Facebook app (Android version) to make the surface faster and more robust which resulted in 75% of users successfully interacting with the app in less than 500 ms.
- Developed a product feature for the Groups Discover surface on Facebook's app (Android).
- Spearheaded the Android infrastructure effort for the Groups tab in the Facebook app (Android) which consisted of creating a more robust and scalable architecture.
Android and iOS Software Engineer2016 - 2017OLX
Technologies: Android, Java, iOS, Swift, Java, Objective-C, Android SDK, iOS SDK, Ruby
- Created a simplified posting system with a custom camera, parallax, and animations (Android).
- Rebranded the app (Android) twice; this included redesigning the home, listing, and choosing the color palette.
- Implemented the user profile (Android).
- Developed a release pipeline to create and distribute the new iOS release.
- Created the category chooser where the user can select their interests (iOS).
- Added attributes on the item detail page (iOS).
Android Developer2014 - 2015Monits
Technologies: Android, Java, Android SDK, Gradle
- Created a chat library for the app called Autopartes.
- Developed the Umewin app from scratch and release to the App Store.
- Updated the buyer and seller question module for MercadoLibre.
- Developed the public library, VolleyRequests which improve the Android Volley network library.
Android Developer2013 - 2013Inclusion Services
- Developed the Android app for Molinos.
- Built the SEC app in PhoneGap.