Verified Expert in Engineering
Martin is a back-end developer with a bachelor's degree in computer engineering and over four years of experience building and deploying large-scale web applications and APIs. Martin enjoys writing high-quality, high-performing code and primarily uses Python and Java, his favorite programming languages.
MacOS, PyCharm, DataGrip, Slack, Postman
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is an open-source library called jsifenlib that many local developers use to save time while working on projects.
Semi-senior Back-end Developer
- Integrated our kitchen application with many DSP and POS systems to manage all the menus and orders from our client's restaurants.
- Created APIs used by our own applications and also by our customers to manage everything related to their restaurants.
- Built a dashboard that brings together all the financial information regarding the profits of the restaurants, independently of the DSP used.
- Built unit tests to ensure the application kept working flawlessly after each modification.
Semi-senior Back-end Developer
- Developed the 2nd version of an existing application used by brands in their factories worldwide.
- Collaborated with other teams on integrating applications.
- Built unit tests to ensure the application worked as expected after every modification.
- Configured deployment workflows to deploy the application to our different environments continuously.
Semi-senior Full-stack Developer
- Redesigned the web application used by over 4,000 customers to manage finances and taxes.
- Implemented a payment gateway within the application so users could add their payment methods and pay for the provided service using the app.
- Added new features to the web application used by other company departments.
- Improved performance of different APIs used by our application to interact with government services.
Junior Full-stack Developer
- Developed a billing and invoicing web application for barber shops and beauty salons.
- Configured new servers for clients, enabling them to support the growing number of active users.
- Redesigned our web application, making it look more modern to attract new clients.
Jsifenlib – An Open-source Java Libraryhttps://github.com/roshkadev/rshk-jsifenlib
The library eases the implementation process for developers, allowing them to only provide functionalities instead of rewriting the entire code. I took over the project after the developer who started it left, continuing with the project as the sole developer and completing it.
TAXit! – A Web Applicationhttps://www.taxit.com.py/taxit/v3_0/login/
I was a full-stack developer and a part of a small team in charge of maintaining the application, adding new features that could benefit customers, and fixing bugs. Also, I headed the development of the app's third version and its redesign.
Sendit Telegram Bot – A Bot to Track Packages
At the moment, for personal use only.
REST APIs, API Development, Beautiful Soup, Python Imaging Library, Django ORM, Requests, SQLAlchemy, peewee, Asyncio, Telegram Bot API
PyCharm, DataGrip, Postman, Apache Maven, IntelliJ IDEA, Git, Jira, Celery, Pytest, WebStorm, Gradle, Docker Compose
Testing, Agile, REST, Microservices Architecture, Microservices, Unit Testing, DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI)
Code Review, Pull Requests, APIs, API Design, Back-end, API Integration, Web Scraping, Web Crawlers, Automation Scripting, FastAPI, Full-stack Development, GitHub Actions, Telegram Bots, Payment APIs, CI/CD Pipelines, Chatbot
Spring Boot, Django, Django REST Framework, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Swagger, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit
Linux, Ubuntu, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linode, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS Lambda
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Relational Databases, MongoDB, Redis, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Universidad Autónoma de Asunción - Asunción, Paraguay
Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express and MongoDB
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring