Freelance Full-stack Web Developer2016 - PRESENTFreelance
- Worked on full-stack web development projects for different clients ranging from large consultancies to one-man startups.
- Developed a project for a client operating in the financial services industry in the Hague, the Netherlands—mainly working with Angular 2 and Node.js. We are following Agile software development practices and test-driven and behavior-driven development guidelines.
- Built a web app for a martial arts instructor who needed an app for managing students, classes, expenses, and more; used React and Bootstrap 3 in the front-end and Node.js (Express) in the back-end.
- Implemented a small web-scraping tool that parses data for a local client.
- Worked on a React project that implemented an intranet-like system for individual companies; also implemented the same app on mobile with React Native.
Freelance Web Developer2019 - 2019Boston Consulting Group
Technologies: Angular, React, Node.js, Python
- Maintained, deployed, and created new features for web apps.
- Improved the speed, efficiency, and UX of the apps.
- Integrated security and authentication for the apps.
- Added PWA features like offline usage for more efficient client demos.
- Worked closely with data scientists who were developing the back-end systems.
- Developed and improved demos used for pitching new clients.
Freelance Front-end Developer2017 - 2019Aegon Netherlands
- Developed a project for a client operating in the financial services industry in the Hague, the Netherlands.
- Mainly worked with Angular and also implemented microservices using Amazon Lambda and worked on building a REST API with Apigee.
- Followed both Agile and behavior-driven development techniques and achieved over 90% unit-test coverage.
- Worked both on-site with the team and remotely.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Intrum Justitia
- Built an internal system's front end using Angular 2 as the UI framework and Angular Material as the UI component framework.
Senior Developer2015 - 2016Accenture
- Worked on different onsite projects in Europe as a front-end developer.
- Developed SAPUI5 framework projects in Walldorf, Germany—implementing, improving, fixing, and testing UI controls used within the SAPUI5 framework.
- Developed SAPUI5 app projects in Walldorf, Germany—specifically creating web apps using the SAPUI5 framework and a lot of experimental technology.
- Used Agile methodologies for planning and actual work on SAPUI5 app.
- Developed new UI features for a CMS used by a Norwegian telecom.
Developer2014 - 2015Scandiweb
- Implemented eCommerce sites using the Magento platform.
- Crafted the responsive design and customized modules (both front-end and back-end) for an e-store for a fashion retailer.
Developer2013 - 2014Linedata
Technologies: C#, .NET, PL/SQL
- Developed a hedge fund back-office system with C# and the .NET framework; also wrote some PL/SQL procedures.
- Worked with an international team consisting of members located in Riga, London, and Hong Kong.
Client Support Analyst2012 - 2013Linedata
Technologies: SQL, Oracle
- Supported clients using hedge fund software that the company was selling.
- Performed technical tasks mostly using SQL and non-technical tasks that involved communicating with clients via email and phone.