Researcher2019 - PRESENTFaculty of Informatics and Information Technologies
Technologies: Machine Learning, Big Data, R, Python
- Researched anomaly detection methods and techniques in data streams.
- Pre-processed a large (hundreds of gigabytes) dataset about household energy consumption for further experiments.
- Assisted data structures and algorithms course. Taught two courses, each with 15 students.
PhD Candidate2017 - PRESENTFaculty of Informatics and Information Technologies
Technologies: Big Data, TensorFlow, SQL, R, Python
- Worked on research in anomaly detection.
- Designed a novel method for bidirectional knowledge transfer between ML models and humans.
CTO2017 - 2019Alvolia
Technologies: DSP, Real-time Bidding (RTB), Cassandra, Google Cloud Storage, PostgreSQL, Jira, BigQuery, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kubernetes, Apache Kafka, Go
- Designed microservices architecture capable of handling 2+ million requests per second (RPS).
- Implemented novel bidding algorithms for effective real-time bidding with emphasis on correct budget spending.
- Designed a data pipeline responsible for processing large amounts of data for intelligent cookie segmentation and targeting.
- Handled the integration process with SSP partners.
CTO2011 - 2018AdBOOST
Technologies: Google Ads API, Google Analytics API, PostgreSQL, AdWords API, Jira, Celery, Aerospike, Kubernetes, Fabric, RabbitMQ, Elastic, Redis, Django, Python
- Created a scalable synchronization pipeline for millions of ads and search keywords in real-time.
- Worked as a full-stack developer with a primary focus on the back end.
- Designed a Kubernetes-based microservice-oriented architecture.
- Worked on business goals and communication with customers.
- Realized migration from on-prem infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform.
Teaching Assistant2016 - 2017Faculty of Informatics and Information Technologies
Technologies: Databases, SQL, NoSQL, POSIX, Pthreads, OpenMP
- Assisted parallel programming and database systems courses.
- Provided hands-on coding sessions for the groups of students at the university.
- Corrected and evaluated assignments.
- Mentored term projects.
Researcher2015 - 2016Faculty of Informatics and Information Technologies
- Supported the faculty content and metadata system COME2T.
- Implemented multiple methods of keyword extraction from a corpus of documents.
- Built a UX-friendly tool for easy comparison of similar XML files.
Freelance2010 - 2015Contractor
- Created a custom CMS for the clients.
- Handled basic HTML/CSS work for various clients.
- Maintained multiple small websites for various clients from the eCommerce and public sectors.