- Full-stack DeveloperMaptive (via Toptal)2014 - PRESENT
- Heavily used Google Maps API v3 to display items on the map and perform geospatial data calculations.
- Added new features to the back-end API. The back-end was written using PHP, based on a MySQL database. Communication with the front-end via AJAX used JSON format.
- Debugged and tested for memory leaks on both desktop and mobile devices using Safari/Chrome developer tools, Xcode, and Instruments.
- Web (Full-stack) + Hybrid Mobile App Solo DeveloperPodagy (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: AngularJS, Yii2, PhoneGap, MySQL
- Developed a RESTful API back-end based on Yii2 PHP framework.
- Utilized the LAMP stack, hosted in the Amazon Cloud.
- Utilized AngularJS for the web and mobile application front-end. Most of the code was reused across both applications.
- Used Mandrill API for sending emails. Self-created templates viewable in desktop, web, and mobile email clients. The client provided PSD graphics and mockups for some of the required functionality. I set up versioning software (Git on Bitbucket) and LAMP, designed the architecture of the application, and sliced PSDs to create design of both mobile and web applications. I have also solo-developed both applications.
- Managed packages in Composer and Bower.
- Front-end and Mobile DeveloperSoftware Development Europe2013 - 2014
- Improved a mobile hybrid application build using Phonegap.
- Upgraded the mobile hybrid application to work with the newest standards.
- Worked in an Agile development environment.
- Used Scrum methodologies.