- Full-stack Developer2014 - PRESENTMaptive (via Toptal)
- Added new front-end features to an existing responsive web/mobile application.
- Heavily used Google Maps API v3 to display items on the map and perform geospatial data calculations.
- Added new features to the back-end API. The back-end was written using PHP, based on a MySQL database and communicating with the front-end via AJAX in JSON format.
- Debugged and tested for memory leaks on both desktop and mobile devices using Safari/Chrome developer tools, Xcode, and instruments.
- Set up and written automated tests for the application using Selenium and Facebook PHP WebDriver.
- Introduced React.js, Redux, Webpack, EC6, TypeScript, ESLint, and TSLint into the application by creating new components or recreating existing ones (from vanilla JS or jQuery) in React, while communicating with older technologies with minimum overhead. Using Redux single store, I set up the framework in the way so it would be easy to gradually "reactify" the application.
- Web (Full-stack) + Hybrid Mobile App Solo Developer2015 - 2015Podagy (via Toptal)
Technologies: AngularJS, Yii2, PhoneGap, MySQL
- Developed a RESTful API back-end based on Yii2 PHP framework.
- Utilized the LAMP stack, hosted in the Amazon Cloud.
- Utilized AngularJS for the web and mobile application front-end. Most of the code was reused across both applications.
- Used Mandrill API for sending emails. Self-created templates viewable in desktop, web, and mobile email clients. The client provided PSD graphics and mockups for some of the required functionality. I set up versioning software (Git on BitBucket) and LAMP, designed the architecture of the application, and sliced PSDs to create the design of both mobile and web applications. I have also solo-developed both applications.
- Managed packages in Composer and Bower.
- Front-end and Mobile Developer2013 - 2014Software Development Europe
- Improved a mobile hybrid application built using PhoneGap.
- Upgraded the mobile hybrid application to work with the newest standards.
- Worked in an Agile development environment.
- Used Scrum methodologies.