Verified Expert in Engineering
Mateusz is a young, passionate, and fast-learning back-end software developer oriented in writing clean and easily maintainable code. During his professional career, he's been working on back-end projects in Node.js language. His best regions of expertise are in fintech, eCommerce, web scraping, large-scale data collection, and finding the best way to access, collect, process, and analyze data. Mateusz currently lives in Thailand as a digital nomad and is keen to accommodate any time zone.
MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Node.js, SQL, GitHub, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Express.js, Web Scraping, REST, Web Security
The most amazing...
...feature I've designed reduced the execution time of the eCommerce audits by 80%, thanks to the non-standard cache.
- Created back-end tools and Chrome extensions to help scrape and process data of stolen credentials and credit card information.
- Designed and created tools for a team of analysts to minimalize the number of manual tasks.
- Processed massive amounts of parsed data to create automatic CSV and PDF reports.
- Created scrapers for various social media platforms to collect suspicious and valuable information for the team of analysts.
Back-end Software Developer
- Created and tested scripts for the Electron browser. Gathered data necessary for content audits for eCommerce clients.
- Maintained, verified, and prepared daily content audits for clients.
- Architected a cache system in Node.js to improve audit execution time.
- Designed over 70 reliable scripts to continuously scrape and monitor various sites worldwide.
- Implemented a middleware solution for an URL shortener and custom redirects based on users' preferences.
- Used Discord library to craft bots, tools, and Chrome extensions aimed at assisting customers.
- Built a script for image recognition from a webcam in Node.js using machine learning libraries.
- Presented and prepared a report to a board about the final product and results of the research.
Gym CRM System
The application was cross-platform and built with React, PostgreSQL, Redis, Python, and Django.
Sneakers Scraping System
The product data goes to the database and is pulled into the framework so the team of developers can easily create new site scripts. The framework also allows notifying clients on Discord about products that are back in stock without worrying about spam problems. Products are constantly in stock.
The tool is designed in Node.js with various libraries, including Discord, CheerioJS, and Knex.js.
NFT Monitor Chrome Extension
Express.js, Cypress, Redux, Django
Node.js, API Development, Social APIs, Puppeteer, React, Social Media APIs, Chrome API, Django ORM
REST, Test-driven Development (TDD), Declarative Programming, E2E Testing
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux
PostgreSQL, JSON, MySQL, NoSQL, Redis, Google Cloud
Web Scraping, Store Scraping, APIs, Data Processing, Web Security, Axios, PDF, HTTP, HTTPS, Full-stack, API Integration, UML Diagrams, Chrome Extensions, Discord, Discord Bots, Private NPM Modules, Data Protection, Machine Learning
GitHub, NPM, Jira, Postman, Jenkins, NGINX, Docker Compose, Amazon Athena
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology - Warsaw, Poland
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring