Verified Expert in Engineering
MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Slack, Linux
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is rescuing three projects that had been neglected by other teams and meeting the rigid deadlines, resulting in the client's complete trust.
- Gave early feedback to improve the onboarding process and working culture so we can focus more on having real impact and added value, re-focus some efforts in the right direction, and ultimately be selected as one of the few team leaders.
- Created a web app from scratch to improve the project management and dev flow, achieve improved visibility around the projects, hours spent, and better planning and prioritization of tasks across teams and projects in the org.
- The project management app mentioned in the previous point also helped us shape the working process better and adapt based on the data and patterns we discovered.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Developed a continuous education system for architects to manage courses, learning sessions, and credits. Helped the client deliver on a very thigh deadline and got great feedback from users after the launch.
- Built a universal login solution that allowed users to have a seamless experience within the different apps of the clients' platform. Migrated to a new CRM as the source of the users' data and improved performance across apps.
- Created a tracking and reporting tool for architecture and civil engineering projects that allowed firms to track energy savings to meet the goal of being carbon neutral by 2030.
- Developed a highly interactive Vue.js application to perform retrospective meetings within a Scrum team. Improved engagement and effectiveness of these meetings, better accountability, and satisfaction of the members involved.
- Improved engineering practices across the client's organization, improved code quality, testing coverage, and feature delivery. Reduced bugs, improved the team's velocity, and increased stakeholders' and users' satisfaction.
- Implemented advanced search capabilities for a content platform integrating different data sources in a unified experience.
- Planned and developed a prototype of the site's new architecture with Next.js from Ember.js for managing content and improved inline editing capabilities.
Pre Sales Solutions Consultant
- Developed several POC demonstrating the capabilities of Netsuite's eCommerce solution to adapt and fulfill the client's needs and demoed those solutions to leads.
- Created several POC to test new features of the eCommerce framework and provided valuable feedback to the product team.
- Built MVPs for new modules and features to integrate into the eCommerce framework.
- Developed application to manage workers, construction projects, tracking hours, and salaries.
- Implemented module to manage providers, purchases, stock, and billing.
- Configured the server and client machines; trained the application users.
- Developed a home care app to allow coordination and scheduling.
- Created a module for printing labels and tracking medical supplies.
- Implemented customized UI on top of an existing application to improve the user experience.
Free Code Camp Montevideo Community Blog
The content is written in Markdown, and you can comment on them using a GitHub-based system.
Tailwind CSS, Ember.js, Express.js, Next.js, Cypress, Jest, Angular, Grails, NestJS, Bootstrap
Node.js, Vue, React, jQuery, REST APIs, Backbone.js, NetSuite API, Jira REST API
Git, GitHub, Webpack, Amazon Cognito, Slack, Groovy Grails Tool Suite
REST, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Scrum, Agile, E2E Testing
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), AWS Lambda, MacOS, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Netlify, Vercel
Front-end, Full-stack Development, Single-page Applications (SPA), Responsive Web Apps, English, Web Development, APIs, Full-stack, JSON REST APIs, Front-end Development, Vue 3, CI/CD Pipelines, Communication, NetSuite, eCommerce, GeneXus, WebSockets, Application State Management, Pinia, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Monorepos, Serverless, Vite, Supabase, Turborepo
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MongoDB
English Proficiency Certificate
University of Michigan