QA Developer in Zagreb, Croatia
Member since March 13, 2014
Matija is a software tester, eager to learn more about testing techniques and technologies. He is especially interested in security testing.
QA Developer2013 - PRESENTTentamen
Technologies: Selenium, Watir, Test Automation
- Found and fixed multiple serious security issues on web application for managing output invoices.
- Created automated tests for testing the web application.
- Upgraded same web application with new features.
- Updated gems for application and resolved all version conflicts and bugs.
- Learned much about software testing theory.
Software QA Developer2014 - 2014LawfirmMatrix
Technologies: REST API, Ruby, rspec, cucumber, watir-webdriver, PageObject
- risk analysis.
- security testing.
- automation for REST API.
- automation for various browsers.
- test design and plan.
FrameworksAppium, Capybara, Factory Girl, Grinder, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
ToolsRSpec, Cucumber, Watir, Git, cURL Command Line Tool
ParadigmsTest Automation, Load Testing, Software Testing
LanguagesJava, Ruby, Jython
PlatformsAndroid, Unix, iOS
- Master's degree in Telecommunications and Informatics2012 - 2014Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing - Zagreb, Croatia
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications and Informatics2008 - 2012Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing - Zagreb, Croatia