- Lead Software Engineer2014 - PRESENTBitnik
Technologies: Java, Google App Engine
- Developed a pluggable instant Bitcoin repurchase and reporting service.
- Independent Software Engineer2015 - 2015Currency Cloud (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java, REST, API, Jackson, Maven, Travis, CGLIB, JUnit
- Developed a Java SDK for an existing REST API.
- Implemented automatic publishing of binaries and sources to Sonatype Maven Repo using Travis-CI and Maven.
- Ported a Ruby library, including tests, to Java.
- Software Engineer2013 - 2014Red Hat
Technologies: Java, InteliJ Idea API, Ceylon
- Developed an IntelliJ Idea plugin for the Ceylon programming language.
- Lead Software Engineer2012 - 2014Mindview Consulting Ltd.
Technologies: Java EE, PostgreSQL, Git
- Designed and developed an order-tracking intranet application back-end.
- Developed Excel file parsing and creation routines.
- Managed a development team of up to 3 people.
- Designed and developed a full database structure for the application.
- Constructed advanced reporting SQL queries (PostgreSQL).
- Interviewed and recruited front-end developers.
- Worked exclusively remotely for a client in UK.
- Independent Software Contractor2013 - 2013Optilab
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, WebSphere, PLSQL, Python
- Upgraded a Spring/Hibernate/WebSphere application.
- Delivered a consulting and instruction/course on Java EE 6 and Hibernate.
- Independent Consultant/Reviewer for Java EE Technologies2012 - 2013Ministry of Justice and Public Administration (Republic of Slovenia)
Technologies: Java EE 6, Subversion
- Reviewed an outsourced Java EE 6 application.
- Reviewed conformance of the application to standards and best practices.
- Consulted with the team, customized instruction, and taught a course in Java EE 6.
- Java Instructor2012 - 2012Housing Co., d.o.o.
Technologies: Java EE 6, Java SE 7, JBoss AS 7.
- Prepared and led week-long professional hands-on courses on Java EE 6, Java SE 7, JBoss AS 7.
- Senior Independent Software Engineer2010 - 2011Parsek d.o.o.
Technologies: Java EE 6, Scrum
- Developed core logic and Web interfaces for eCommerce and E-health enterprise applications.
- Worked in agile teams from 2 to 6 developers.
- Worked with Scrum, Jira, Java EE 6, Test-driven development.
- Integrated PayPal and other eCommerce features.
- Senior Software Engineer2002 - 2009Genera Lynx/Solvera Lynx
Technologies: Java EE, Subversion, Jira
- Designed and developed several projects in Java, including a server time-series data processing engine.
- Designed and developed web tools for data analysis.
- Managed new team members, introducing them to and continually helping them learn about and understand tools, work environment, and projects.
- Worked in a development team of up to 8 members.
- Intern/Trainee2004 - 2004University of Bergen, Department of Earth Science (Norway)
Technologies: Macromedia Flash, ActionScript, SVG
- Created an electronic learning module on seismogram analysis as part of a 3-member team.
- Software Developer2002 - 2002Institute for Mathematics, Physics and Mechanics (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Developed a graph-processing software module in C++.
- Software Developer2001 - 2002Asobi, d.o.o.
- Developed a web application.
- Junior Software Developer1999 - 2001Halcom Informatika
Technologies: Microsoft Visual C++
- Developed a user interface for banking applications.