- Senior Mobile Engineer/Team LeadKayak.com2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: iOS, Python, Ruby
- Designed and did feature work on the Kayak.com mobile app.
- Android DeveloperApps Kids Love2013 - PRESENT
- Ported an existing iOS jig saw puzzle game to the Android platform.
- Chose UI and back-end components in order to optimize time-to-market for the Android version.
- Senior Mobile EngineerSubatomic Studios2013 - 2014
Technologies: iOS, Android, C++, Python
- Contributed to the front-end client and back-end server on a forthcoming multiplayer game title.
- Senior ProgrammerDemiurge Studios2012 - 2013
Technologies: C++, Objective-C, Flash
- Programmed in several disciplines.
- Contributed to several unannounced titles in production with varied monetization models, including Free-To-Play (F2P).
- Used a variety of technologies, including iOS, Google Native Client, and Flash.
- Worked in diverse areas such as gameplay, UI, In-App-Purchasing, networking, and performance optimization.
- Frequently contributed game design feedback to improve fit, finish, and user experience.
- Mentored junior staff.
- Senior Game DeveloperGame Show Network2011 - 2012
- Developed games and backend server infrastructure for GSN's web gaming platforms.
- Implemented front-end gaming technology using Flash and Unity 3d.
- Provided back-end support using C++.
- Contributed heavily to scalability, performance optimization, and software architecture.
- Game ProgrammerRockstar Games2010 - 2012
Technologies: C++, Assembly Language
- Worked as a Game Programmer on Red Dead Redemption, focusing on animation and gameplay.
- Programmed for Max Payne 3, focusing on Xbox and PS3 optimization.
- Worked on rendering, audio, Bink video playback, and gameplay systems.
- Planned performance work and liaised with Sony technical staff.
- Lead DeveloperSibylus.com2010 - 2011
- Worked for a startup focused on disrupting traditional school to student pricing models by collating and distributing electronic course readings for business school through the Cloud.
- Chose the raft of technologies that would deliver a minimum viable product as quickly as possible.
- Technologies used included PHP, Ruby on Rails, HAML, Sass, and CoffeeScript.
- Press: http://j.mp/siblchronofhighered, http://j.mp/siblwbez
- Senior Application DeveloperThe MITRE Corporation2007 - 2010
- Worked as a visualization engineer for DoD projects.