Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTSwenson He
Technologies: Swift, Objective-C, Node.js
- Developed custom graphs with core graphics to display large data aggregations.
- Designed custom mobile caching solutions enabling apps to function offline and load faster.
- Created automated test suites for IoT services.
- Built rapid demos to secure future clients.
- Refined interview processes with company leaders and evaluated talent.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2017PhoneFit
Technologies: Swift, AWS, Node.js
- Built an iOS application in Swift 3 with an AWS back-end that allowed personal trainers to create, save, and share video-based workout routines with clients.
- Created reusable Swift libraries using CocoaPods.
- Leveraged Amazon Cognito User Pools to handle the authentication and storage of user accounts.
- Built a functionality to save user created content in a NoSQL key-value data store using DynamoDB.
- Used Amazon API Gateway to create RESTful entry points to the back-end.
- Wrote Lambda functions in Node.js to connect the API Gateway to DynamoDB.
- Utilized Core Data to implement an offline save of user created content.
Technical Lead2014 - 2016Vanguard
Technologies: Java, Linear Programming
- Led the linear programming effort on financial portfolio optimizing software involving thousands of mathematical equations and constraints.
- Leveraged design patterns to construct systems of equations easily and efficiently in Java.
- Divided large bodies of work into small, manageable tasks and delegated to team members.
- Conducted technical interviews concerning prospective contractors.
- Worked closely with project stakeholders as a representative of developers to obtain a high-level perspective of a project's next steps.
- Negotiated mutually agreeable alternatives with product owners when business requirements were unfeasible given current resources.
Developer2012 - 2014Vanguard
Technologies: Java, JSF, Facelets, TeamSite
- Created interactive forms using TeamSite, a content management system, that generated client-facing web pages that could be pushed to production rapidly.
- Built client-facing pages using JSF and Facelets.
- Fixed production defects as tickets were opened.