Senior Software Architect2015 - PRESENTAIDAP
- Developed custom data types capable of importing data from several industry storage standards. These types formed the foundation for several analytics tools, allowing for easy programmatic access to data values.
- Used Django to build a dynamic, plug-n-play application framework for ingesting and analyzing oil and gas drilling data.
- Worked with oil and gas engineers to analyze data, developing intelligent algorithms capable of identifying the drilling activity of rigs based solely on simple surface data.
- Analyzed existing documentation to create new algorithms, identifying errors in previous work to improve results.
Capabilities Development Specialist2013 - 2015Department of Defense
Technologies: Jenkins, Atlassian Suite, Linux, Windows, Lua, Java, Python, C++, C
- Developed tools to support offensive computer network operations for a variety of software frameworks across multiple operating systems.
- Collaborated with multiple development teams to organize and create multi-agent tool sets.
- Led Agile development teams of four to ten developers to solve some of the DoD's most complex, high-priority challenges.
- Worked with team members to create the organization's first multi-project automated test framework using Jenkins and Python.
- Utilized Java expertise to work with several teams to create advanced tool sets for the deployment of capabilities.
- Made efforts resulting in several professional awards, including the National Intelligence Meritorious Unit Citation.
Summer Intern - Security Researcher2012 - 2012Department of Defense
Technologies: Java, Python
- Conducted extensive testing of commercial static code analysis products using a publicly known OpenSSL bug to evaluate which product(s) yielded the best results.
- Published findings in an extensive whitepaper for future researchers to use in their follow-up evaluations of the products.
- Worked with fellow intern to create a Python application capable of displaying and comparing the results of different code analysis tools.
Summer Intern - Global Network Exploitation and Vulnerability Analyst2011 - 2011Department of Defense
Technologies: XML, Python, C++, C
- Worked with existing team members and customers to identify the requirements for new tool capabilities.
- Designed and implemented complex operational capabilities using C, C++, and Windows native APIs.
- Tested functionality using both manual and automated testing procedures.
- Wrote user interface and tester scripts in Python, along with modifying proprietary XML-based testing definitions to ensure data integrity across software versions.
Summer Intern - Systems and Network Security Analyst2010 - 2010Department of Defense
Technologies: TCP/IP, VoIP, Python
- Evaluated the hardware and software security solutions for both small and large scale networks.
- Analyzed VoIP protocols to determine what possible attack vectors were present in the latest commercial products.