Principal Developer2017 - 2019OpenScholar, LLC
- Created the plans for a major migration of the platform from Drupal 7 to 8.
- Built an individual service provider for the platform, allowing individuals to create websites for themselves with a credit-card subscription service.
- Kicked-off a migration process with mission-critical portions of the platform.
- Oversaw code that was written by off-shore developers through peer reviews.
- Established an automated testing suite and code style validation.
- Built and maintained automatic deployment to Acquia/AWS.
Application Developer2011 - 2017Harvard University
- Migrated the platform from Drupal 6 to 7 and refactored several core features in the process.
- Spearheaded a UX initiative, replacing slow and clunky forms and UI elements with AngularJS and RESTful APIs.
- Completed extensive work on the TinyMCE WYSIWYG to support client requests and general ease of use.
- Unified all file attachments and links into a single system across the platform.
- Advocated for the product when client requests didn't fit the goals of the product.
- Extended and maintained automated tests with Behat.
- Developed and maintained automatic deployments to Acquia.