Senior Machine Learning Engineer2018 - 2019SAIC Innovation Center
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), OpenCV, AWS, TensorFlow, Python
- Developed a driver monitoring system fusing video and biometric streams.
- Developed a system to predict a driver's intended destination.
- Developed a system to anticipate drivers' environmental control preferences.
Senior Data Scientist2015 - 2017Venafi
Technologies: MLlib, Linux, Unix, AWS EC2, AWS S3, RStudio Shiny, R, Flask, Scikit-learn, Spark, Python
- Developed an anomaly detection system for PKI certificates using Spark and Python.
- Developed software to organize customers' internal PKI certificates into functionally meaningful groups with hierarchical clustering and a customized domain name similarity metric. Built a stand-alone REST API for this back end using Flask.
- Developed a system to assign a score to certificates on the basis of revocation likelihood as estimated with machine learning.
Senior Research Scientist I2008 - 2010Pfizer
Technologies: MATLAB, R, Statistics, Machine Learning
- Developed a machine learning system for the prediction of antibody thermal and acidic stability on the basis of primary sequence with the aim of identifying stability improving inducible mutations.
- Identified common biological activity among a large panel of compounds with unsupervised learning and computer vision applied to digital microscopy.
- Performed text mining and natural language processing of a large corpus of miRNA-related publications.