Software Engineer2020 - 2021Ledger
Technologies: React, React Native, TypeScript, Electron
- Worked on the Ledger Live desktop and mobile applications.
- Set up end-to-end tests on the desktop application with the continuous integration (CI) process running on GitHub actions.
- Implemented WalletConnect and migrated the bitcoin (BTC) wallet from C++ to TypeScript.
Software Engineer2019 - 2019Liquid (Crypto Exchange)
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Redis, Node.js
- Developed a Node.js REST API for front-end related features. The service used a PostgreSQL database and the main Liquid back end as its data layers.
- Developed a Node.js service to replace the SendGrid templating system.
- Set up documentation using Swagger and monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana.
Freelance Software Engineer2016 - 2018An Online Freelance Agency
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS S3, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, AWS, AWS Push Notification Service (AWS SNS), Serverless, Relay, React Native, React, Node.js
- Developed five iOS and Android React Native apps for various clients, including social networks and chat apps.
- Collaborated on the development of a full-stack Node.js and React web app for a recruiting platform.
- Fixed and finished a React and Relay-based web app for event planning.
- Developed a data transformation workflow using a Serverless framework on AWS. It integrated SNS, S3, DynamoDB, and Git to turn Docx files into versioned Github-hosted pages.
Freelance Software Engineer2015 - 2016Mobeye App
Technologies: React Native
- Constructed the React Native implementation of a new version of their app using React Native.
- Implemented a lot of native APIs for the app, such as geolocation, background fetching, and background uploading.
- Made pull requests to React Native and some third-party plugins.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Viadeo
Technologies: Middleware, Mobile, Node.js
- Worked on a Node.js API that was acting as a middleware between the mobile clients and the main back-end API.
- Set up a new architecture and moved 100% of the codebase to clear the technical debt.
- Established tests using Mocha and documentation using Swagger.