Freelance Software Engineer2019 - 2019Liquid (Crypto Exchange)
Technologies: Node.js, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Developed a Node.js REST API for front-end related features. The service used a PostgreSQL database and the main Liquid back end as its data layers.
- Developed a Node.js service to replace the SendGrid templating system to overcome limitations when dealing with multiple languages. The templates use MJML and Handlebars.js, GitHub (for storage and versioning of the templates), Redis (as a cache between the service and GitHub), and a Google Chrome extension (to integrate a live editor directly within GitHub). The service uses SMTP for sending emails.
- Documented the code and display using Swagger and monitored with Prometheus and Grafana.
- Deployed using Kubernetes, Concourse, and CircleCI and was managed by a DevOps team.
Freelance Software Engineer2016 - 2018A Job Board for Freelance Work
Technologies: Node.js, React, React Native, Relay, Serverless SDK, AWS (DynamoDB, SNS, Lambda, S3)
- Developed five iOS/Android React Native apps (social networks and chat apps) for various clients.
- Collaborated on a full-stack Node/React web app for a recruiting platform.
- Fixed and finished a React/Relay-based webapp for event planning.
- Developed a data transformation workflow using Serverless framework on AWS. It integrated SNS, S3, DynamoDB and Git in order to turn docx files into versioned Github hosted pages.
Freelance Software Engineer2015 - 2016Mobeye App
Technologies: React Native
- Constructed the React Native implementation of a new version of their app using React Native,.
- Implemented, for the app, a lot of native APIs such as geolocation, background fetching, and background uploading.
- Built, for the app, the navigation dynamically as the autogenerated surveys were sometimes three levels deep.
- Made the PRs to the core project and some third party plugins (as React Native was new at the time).
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Viadeo
Technologies: Node.js, Mobile Middleware API
- Worked on a Node.js API that was acting as a middleware between the mobile clients and the main backend API.
- Setup a new architecture and moved 100% of the codebase to it in order to clear the technical debt and established tests and documentation.