Maurício André Cinelli
Verified Expert in Engineering
OpenAI GPT-4 API Developer
The most amazing...
...thing I built was a GPS integration for customers to see service providers' location, like Uber. That project was almost solo and it generated 1M ARR in 1 year.
Brio Commerce Inc.
- Upgraded test coverage of one of the applications from 45% to 85%.
- Updated Shopify API versions across different apps.
- Implemented new features on the cart and checkout experiences, integrating with other apps and flows.
- Improved database query speed from minutes to seconds.
- Helped achieve Built for Shopify status across two apps.
- Managed and improved AWS infrastructure and fixed bottlenecks that had brought the app downtime during spikes.
Senior Full-stack RoR Developer
- Developed an integration with home insurance to generate jobs for service providers.
- Created new improvements to public-facing APIs used by many partners.
- Oversaw product launches and A/B testing with thousands of users using LaunchDarkly.
- Helped define features and goals for the product over quarters.
- Managed a small team of developers devoted to integrations.
- Launched a GPS tracking integration that provided customers with an Uber-like experience to see the location of service providers. This project, which I almost soloed, led to one million ARR in one year.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Created continuous integration pipelines, including testing and deployment to many clients, using different services like CircleCI, GitlabCI, and GitHub actions.
- Audited and adapted websites and applications to pass web accessibility standards and audits by the Gov UK team.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed websites for companies that bought the company's desktop applications, integrating them via custom APIs to display relevant information on the websites.
- Implemented a newsletter system, including a Node.js service to handle the delivery of millions of emails per month.
- Developed an application to manage financial loans and credit for a local company.
- Configured a continuous integration pipeline for the newsletter system.
Tax Declaration for UK Residents
Application to Support People with Neuromuscular Diseaseshttps://nmd.bridgesselfmanagement.org.uk/
The web application consists of a Ruby on Rails custom CMS and API, with a front end developed in React.
The mobile application in React Native consumes this API, and the application can be used offline.
Both applications were audited for accessibility and user-tested with blind people to ensure they were usable.
Local Producers Marketplace
Ruby on Rails (RoR), React Native, Ember.js, Laravel, Stimulus
React, Vue 2, Node.js, Stripe, Shopify API
Continuous Integration (CI), Testing
Accessibility, User Experience (UX), Email Campaigns, Responsive Email Templates, Recurring Payments, APIs, Integration, OpenAI GPT-3 API, OpenAI GPT-4 API
Linux, Shopify, WordPress, Heroku, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Federal University of Fronteira Sul - Chapeco, Brazil
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring