Mauricio Arroyo Campos
Verified Expert in Engineering
Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Visual Studio, Windows
The most amazing...
...project I've done was implementing RTGS for Costa Rica.
Creek Software Solutions
- Led the development and was in charge of a 7-person development team along with coaching and guidelines definition.
- Developed software in multiple business areas from retail to health-related software.
- Created an API to integrate a business-to-business scenario and application portfolio consolidation.
- Modernized a legacy system—not only migrating it to a newer technology but improving the general design and performance in the process.
- Led the development of native mobile apps, targeting Android and iOS.
- Developed with the web using Angular as the front-end tool connecting to a back-end using REST APIs.
- Provided consulting services for several clients to define a better architecture or troubleshoot hard-to-find issues.
- Used Scrum and Agile on our projects along with some customization for a few clients.
- Defined and designed our continuous integration and continuous deployment strategy which was implemented by multiple clients.
- Defined and implemented an Azure migration strategy for a client.
Independent Software Architect Contractor
- Provided full-stack development services from the UI to the database.
- Designed and developed enterprise applications using C#.
- Designed and implemented continuous integration strategies.
Lead Software Engineer
SINPE (Electronic Payments and Negotiation Interbank System). Central Bank of Costa Rica
- Developed multiple software services to interconnect the financial institutions of the country and provide them with real-time and also clearinghouse services which all used standardized interfaces through web APIs and web services.
- Designed and integrated XML technologies to process batch data for the clearinghouse services.
- Created the development, testing, and production environments including the cluster management strategy.
- Oversaw a team of 27 engineers and a group of outsourcing resources and served as a scrum master of scrum masters kind of role which included defining strategies to improve the development of all our teams.
- Managed and was in charge of the DevOps team which included optimizing our strategy to reduce day-to-day incidents.
- Handled the full-stack development of multiple services from UI to SQL Server database design and tuning.
Automotive Loans and Lease Options for Auto Dealers
Electronic Payment and Negotiation Interbank System
Automobile Lease and Loans Software
I led the team of developers and defined the platform's architecture in the cloud.
.NET, ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, OAuth 2, NUnit, ASP, Angular Material, Bootstrap, Windows Communication Framework (WCF)
REST APIs, Entity Framework, LINQ, jQuery, React, Vue
Visual Studio, Visual Studio 2019, TeamCity, Git
Model View Controller (MVC), Continuous Delivery (CD), RESTful Development, REST, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment, Scrum, Agile, Kanban, Design Patterns, Dependency Injection, Model View Presenter (MVP), Design Thinking
Azure, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Windows, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Android, Blockchain
Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server 2016, Relational Databases, MySQL, Oracle RDBMS
Agile Leadership, Team Leadership, SOLID Principles, Web Services, MVC Frameworks, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), APIs, OpenID Connect (OIDC), WCF Web Services, MSMQ, Team Foundation Server 2015, Website Optimization, Architecture, Leadership, Full-stack, eCommerce
Master of Engineering Degree (4.0 GPA) in Computer Science and Engineering
University of South Carolina - Columbia, SC, United States
Master of Computing Degree (Summa Cum Laude) in Computing, Emphasis on Telematics
Technological Institute of Costa Rica - Cartago, Costa Rica
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
University of Costa Rica - San José, Costa Rica
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Certified Scrum Master