Senior Software Engineer2021 - PRESENTFullStack Labs
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Researched different subjects and reported my findings using diagrams to help the team to make the best decisions.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2020Self-employed
- Developed key features on Android and iOS applications such as real-time chats and in-app payments and customized the file system for users.
- Created image processing techniques that reduced bandwidth and storage usage.
- Developed algorithms to fetch different types of images and data to feed a render process to a customized application.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015University of Wisconsin
Technologies: Squirrel, C, Java, C++, Android, Spring
- Created an Android application to allow users to take photos and send them over WiFi to a remote server.
- Implemented few server-side image processing techniques using C++ such as mapping algorithms and feature detectors to try to recognize buildings previously registered in the database with a degree of similarity.
- Built a device to measure the power consumption of a single outlet by taking several samples of the field and sending the information over WiFi to a local server.
- Developed a web application to allow users to visualize the power consumption via charts and to offer an interface to select a connected device to turn the power outlet on or off.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014LabTec
- Developed a web application to provide online quizzes.
- Built a web server to handle quizzes requests from each device.
- Handled communication using different socket protocols.
Full-stack Developer2005 - 2011Self-employed
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, ActionScript, Java
- Created dynamic web applications using Flash and ActionScript.
- Implemented basic features in the back end using Java.
- Developed full web applications for different industry types.