Senior Software Engineer2021 - PRESENTFullStack Labs
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Researched different subjects and reported my findings using diagrams to help the team make the best decisions.
- Worked with functional components and modern hooks and maintained the legacy class component and Redux store.
- Created and maintained Native components to manage low-level features such as Bluetooth connection.
- Worked with animations and gestures using an old and new approach, trying to avoid bridge communication between React and Native layer to increase the performance and user experience.
- Contributed to the integration with different APIs using REST and GraphQL.
Software Engineer2016 - 2020Self-employed
- Developed key features on Android and iOS applications such as real-time chats and in-app payments; customized the file system for users.
- Installed back-end services using Google Cloud such as authentication, messaging, and cloud functions.
- Integrated with SQL and NoSQL databases, locally and in the cloud, such as Firebase, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
- Worked directly on the canvas using Context2D and WebGL to render custom animations handling FPS and user interface events.
- Implemented communication using socket.io to meet real-time communication needs.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015University of Wisconsin
Technologies: Squirrel, C, Java, C++, Android, Spring
- Created an Android application to allow users to take photos and send them over WiFi to a remote server.
- Implemented few server-side image processing techniques using C++ such as mapping algorithms and feature detectors to try to recognize buildings previously registered in the database with a degree of similarity.
- Built a device to measure the power consumption of a single outlet by taking several samples of the field and sending the information over WiFi to a local server.
- Developed a web application to allow users to visualize the power consumption via charts and to offer an interface to select a connected device to turn the power outlet on or off.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014LabTec
- Developed a web application to provide online quizzes.
- Built a web server to handle quizzes requests from each device.
- Handled communication using different socket protocols.
Software Engineer2005 - 2011Self-employed
- Created dynamic web applications using Flash and ActionScript.
- Implemented basic features in the back end using Java and PHP.
- Developed full web applications for different industry types.
- Modeled MySQL database for different users' case scenarios.