Software Developer2013 - PRESENTDemand Media (through an online freelance agency)
Technologies: Celery, Redis, Flask, MongoDB, Python
- Developed an asset scan script for scanning the corp and prodding the network's assets to guess their OS and retrieve data.
- Developed an on-call system for managing on-call rotations with complex rules and exceptions.
- Developed a provisioning system connected with VSphere for creating and managing VMs.
- Created a dashboard for displaying aggregated data center information.
- Developed a DNS administration system for viewing the DNS zone files and reserving IPs.
Senior Golang Developer2016 - 2016Vulcanize, Inc (via Toptal)
Technologies: Raft Consensus Algorithm, Tendermint, Distributed Systems, Go
- Contributed to a project involving protocol translation and distributed systems.
Mobile Developer2015 - 2016Moonlighting.io
Technologies: C, OS X, Unix, Windows Phone, iOS, Android
- Created an image processing virtual machine.
- Designed a cross-platform interpreter framework for supporting a scripting language.
- Developed for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Unix, and OS X.
- Created tests and benchmarks.
- Designed an algorithm for estimating platform fitness to process an image.
Software Engineering (Testing) Intern2014 - 2014Google, Inc.
Technologies: Go, Python
- Developed a tool in Golang for monitoring specialized hardware and software for Google for Work.
- Designed a pipelined modular architecture for the tool.
- Created a dashboard for displaying the gathered and aggregated data.
- Tested and benchmarked.
- Presented the project to high company management.
Software Engineering (Testing) Intern2013 - 2013Google, Inc.
Technologies: C++, C, Python
- Designed and implemented a mathematical algorithm for detecting network issues such as black holes and load imbalances.
- Tested several internal networks and found many issues.
- Created tests and fixed existing ones.
- Presented the developed software to company management.
- Created a design document to document well the new algorithm and implementation.