Software Developer2017 - PRESENTReelables
Technologies: Raspberry Pi, React, Apollo, GraphQL, Core Bluetooth, iBeacon, Core Location, UIKit, iOS, PostGraphile, PostgreSQL, TypeScript, Express.js, Node.js, Docker, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Developed apps for iOS and Raspberry Pi that tracked the proximity of proprietary IoT devices using Bluetooth.
- Implemented the back-end API with a web UI for storing and analyzing proximity events.
iOS Developer2018 - 2020Duolingo
Technologies: iPad, iPhone, iOS, REST, UIKit, Swift
- Implemented new features and bugfixes in the iOS app.
- Worked with the Acquisition and Retention teams on refining the apps design.
iOS Developer2017 - 2018OrbitRemit
Technologies: Moya, Alamofire, UIKit, iOS
- Completely rewrote a personal finance application in Swift previously written in Objective-C.
- Implemented a new UI design and back-end API integration.
- Added new features and integrated the application with third-party services and libraries, specifically: Jumio ID verification, Zendesk chat customer support, and Google Analytics.
iOS Developer2015 - 2016Drayson Technologies
Technologies: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Core Location, Core Bluetooth, Core Data, C++, Objective-C, Swift, MacOS, iOS
- Released and maintained an iOS application for gathering crowdsourced air pollution data from a custom Bluetooth peripheral.
- Developed a machine learning library in C++ that was used on iOS and Android to control data collection pipeline that improved the battery efficiency of the application.
- Created an internal macOS application that processed application logs and was used for debugging and performance/battery optimization purposes.
iOS Developer2014 - 2015JP Morgan Chase & Co.
Technologies: Core Data, Objective-C, Swift, iOS
- Developed an internal stock-trading application for iPad.
- Built both internal and external document management applications.
- Maintained an internal library that abstracted the iOS networking functions.
Software Developer2013 - 201412 Quarters Consulting Partners
- Developed and optimized performance of a complex mobile front-end application. Built a PhoneGap wrapper for it.
- Maintained a Node.js back end that interacted with Redis and MySQL databases.
- Improved UI automation workflows with WebDriver Node.js bindings.
Software Developer2012 - 2013SilverWiz
Technologies: CouchDB, Express.js, Node.js, Objective-C, MacOS, iOS
- Developed and maintained an iOS personal finance application that recorded user's transactions within multiple accounts and categories.
- Built and maintained a macOS port of the application.
- Created from scratch a Node.js back-end and Backbone.js front end that managed the distribution of software licenses for the macOS version of the application.
Project Manager | Team Lead2010 - 2012Adstream
- Managed and mentored a team of three full-stack developers.
- Developed and maintained an application in Qt and C++ that was used to validate PDF files based on provided color and format specifications.
- Developed and maintained the cloud infrastructure for the application that was built in Python, Java, and Scala.