Tools Programmer2016 - PRESENTMassive Entertainment
Technologies: C#, C++
- Worked on a product Snowdrop.
Tools Developer | Game Play Programmer2013 - 2015Genius Games – Valhalla Networks
Technologies: Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Forms (WinForms), Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Xamarin, Unreal Engine 4, C#, C++
- Supported, extended, and performed bug-fixing of a game design tool—SkyStudio. Optimized data loading and saving procedures; also updated data formats. It increased loading speed in the studio in the several times. Fixed lots of bugs, the memory, and GDI resources leaks.
- Participated in the development of a mobile game on UE4. Developed a damage system, a hierarchy of trap objects, and the data serialization system. Created various plugins for UE4; also developed a level editor.
- Developed a game assistant for Devil's Third online. Assisted by providing information about player battle statistics, clan information, and provides access to in-game emails and chat. Developed a SVG render for a customizable clan logo.
- Developed a game launcher tool with distributed content servers and torrent support.
- Created a log analyzer tool. It created a visual representation of logged data to simplify the optimization of the game cycle and networking.
Software Developer | Team Leader2012 - 2013NTR Lab
Technologies: Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, C#
- Developed a blood service solution specifically for processing donor blood tests. The project contained a desktop application with a common access to a data base.
- Developed a solution for a road aid company. The project contained a WCF server and a mobile application on Windows CE.
- Designed and implemented a server side for a road aid company.
Software Developer | Team Leader2007 - 2012Quantum Soft
Technologies: DirectX, Networking, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), SQL, Lua, C++, C#
- Developed Baker Hughes Completion ArchiTEX (CAD for design and estimation of oil & gas wells). Participated in the project from the early stages. Developed my subsystem of this CAD. Started from a data model and ending by a 3D renderization, reporting tools, a database layer, and others.
- Developed a solution for primary and secondary stock markets in Africa for Reuters. The solution aimed to parse conversations between brokers, extract information about deals, and create records to the database.
- Developed an ORM system which was used for providing a data layer for CAD. The system provided CRUD of the data records in the database, bases on CRUD instances during project lifetime. System supported version control for synchronization of projects between several users.
- Developed a 3D engine for rendering and manipulating of Well object for CAD. Created an API of simplified object renderings to provide all the required functionality for programmers inside the team.
- Created a 3D parts editor for creating configurations of 2D and 3D representation of parts in CAD.
- Built a version control system for CAD.
Software Developer2005 - 2007Alpary Soft
Technologies: Direct, TCP/IP, C++
- Developed a CCTV system. The project supported remote cameras with a central server. The system supported camera rotations by a defined program. Developed the UI for easy navigation between stored data.
- Designed a face-recognition system for door locks. The system used a face recognition system in lieu of key locks in order to access a locked room.
- Created various plugins for a company's video processing algorithms. Was supported by Avisynth and Pinnacle Studio.
- Developed an image viewer that supported many picture formats.