- Front-End Developer2016 - 2016Mail.Ru Group, MailBlog
- Refactored and modernized Mailblog.Mail.Ru (the official blog for mail, calendar, and cloud products by Mail.Ru).
- Added new features and did performance optimizations to the blog.
- System Architect, Lead Developer, Analyst, PM2014 - 2016SIBUR Holding
- Implemented from scratch business critical complex software to automate construction documentation prepare and review workflows for "ZapSib-2" (SIBUR's largest construction project of the new petrochemical plant in Tyumen region, Russia) – fit within tight time schedule, in a continuous deployment environment.
- Reviewed and optimized business essential workflows for the construction documents turnover in "ZapSib-2".
- Implemented automated interaction between the remote document management systems of engineering centers (Linde Group, Technip, ThyssenKrupp) and "ZapSib-2" project team.
- Organized and supervised third-line support for the system implemented.
- Did the paperwork for the system’s approval with the Corporate Centre and Economic Security Service of SIBUR for its integration into SIBUR’s IT ecosystem.
- Prepared documents to handle system's administration and support over to SIBUR's IT Service Desk.
- Assumed effective responsibility for the system as a whole and performed staff recruitment and training.
- QA Director, PM2012 - 2014Home Credit and Finance Bank
- Organized the quality assurance for the bank's automated banking system (ABS).
- Developed automated tools to configure test environments and prepare test data.
- Initiated and supervised auto-testing framework development project for the bank's ABS: formulated detailed requirements for the project, administered the development process, and implemented extensive full-coverage regression tests library with the framework developed.
- Automated most of the common QA engineers' work routines, improved overall efficiency and quality of the QA process, and reduced the dependence on the human factor.
- Organized and supervised the regression testing for the migration of the bank's ABS to Oracle Database 11g.
- Was responsible for the QA and general performance of the bank's business critical software.
- Senior Developer, Analyst2012 - 2012Perm Scientific Instrument Making Company PNPPK
Technologies: C++ Builder, Win32/COM, x86 Assembly Language
- Created software for industrial monitoring and control system with Fiber Bragg Gratings (FBG) technology.
- Developed precision calibration and processing algorithms to interpret raw data received from FBG hardware sensors of different types (temperature, pressure, tension, and vibration sensors).
- Implemented highly efficient code library for the system’s data processing core.
- Created front-end monitoring application with touchscreen UI to run on the terminal monitoring device.
- Implemented test-driven development process for the project with extensive unit-test coverage.
- ActionScript Developer2011 - 2012Rostelecom, WebDJ project
Technologies: Adobe Flex, Cairngorm 3
- Worked extensively on the front-end part of WebDJ project by Rostelecom (application to compose music on the web) to deliver the project to its beta stage.
- Implemented a skin-switching feature with extended CSS properties support for MXML for better styling.
- Implemented user interface to manage music projects (create, open, save, copy, render, and share projects).
- Implemented customer billing and customer service interfaces.
- Performed testing and bug fixing, implemented several general UX improvements, assisted the team on the back-end to optimize and improve server API.
- Lead Developer, Analyst, PM2009 - 2012"УРА!" Advertising and Production Company
- Created, developed, and supported corporate orders management and CRM system used for centralized tracking of orders throughout the production process in the company, for time and resource planning, orders' cost calculations and for customer relationship management and quality control.
- Implemented fail-proof mechanism for the system's backend with several independently working database servers synchronized in real time.
- Implemented test-driven development process with extensive unit-test coverage.
- Administered servers, repositories, and test environments for the project.
- Was responsible for the project as a whole, performed recruiting and training of new staff.
- Lead Developer, Analyst, PM2007 - 2009Freelance Work
- Put together a small web development team, performed recruiting and training of new staff.
- Coordinated activities for projects: created and executed plans and budgets, identified resources, and assigned individual responsibilities.
- Participated as a developer in all projects (both front- and back-end): commercial real estate service, online games, number of web sites, multimedia presentations, and educational software.
- Implemented the full-cycle software development process (analysis, development, QA, support, change management, and documenting).
- Developer2006 - 2007Ural Finance House
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, Delphi, C++ Builder, Win32/COM
- Planned and successfully implemented bank's ABS transition to the new card processing solution.
- Implemented a SMS information service for transactions made and integrated this solution into bank's ABS.
- Provided technical analysis and created detailed technical specifications for several complex bank products (e.g. specific credit lines, credit card with grace period), supervised solution development and delivery with vendor.
- Created user manuals and provided user training.
- Handled third-line support for the bank's ABS.
- Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science2003 - 2005Perm State University
Technologies: Java, C/C++, x86 Assembly language, MATLAB
- Taught several computer science disciplines for programmers: "Programming Languages", "Relational Databases", "Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning", and "Computer Virology".
- Did research work, participated in conferences, and supervised student research activities.
- Participated in training PSU's team for programming contests (was a member of Coaches team). In 2004, our team took 4th place and gold medal at ACM ICPC world contest.
- Lead Developer2001 - 2003Federal Agency of Government Communications and Information FAPSI
Technologies: C++, MS Visual FoxPro
- Created an application to automate digitizing of printed documents, based on the technology developed in my Master's thesis. FAPSI became interested in this tech, so, they proposed a contract to the University.
- Implemented own OCR library with embedded dictionaries to improve text recognition accuracy.
- Implemented configurable automatic documents' metadata detection and extraction module.
- Created an algorithm for automatic keywords suggestion, based on the words frequency/value analysis.
- Implemented structured storage on the filesystem and search engine with metadata index on the database.