Freelance Developer2019 - 2019Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Technologies: Elixir, Phoenix, Vue.js, Postgres
- Developed a prototype for the future online subscription system for the Digital Concert Hall, the video streaming service of the Berlin Philharmonic.
- Integrated with payment providers such as Paypal and Stripe via their APIs.
- Implemented an admin interface with Vue.js.
Freelance Developer2018 - 2019reBuy Recommerce GmbH
Technologies: Java, Spring Boot, Postgres, MySQL
- Developed and deployed the first version of reBuy's online marketplace from scratch, in a small team of 3.
- Developed the first automatic pricing algorithms for reBuy's products on eBay.
Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2018Mobisol GmbH
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, MySQL, MongoDB
- Developed new features, especially for pay-as-you-go customer accounts and management of customer loans.
- Assisted with the acquisition of an external software platform for off-grid systems and ported its main features to Paygee.
- Served in a lead role in the finance tech team.
- Provided technical support for employees on the ground.
Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2017Bonagora GmbH
Technologies: MySQL, PHP, Zend, Amazon Web Services
- Developed new features, data analysis, and maintenance as well as DevOps operations.
CTO and Developer2015 - 2016Bonsum UG
Technologies: MySQL, MongoDB, PHP, Laravel, AngularJS
- Designed, developed, and deployed Bonsum's technical infrastructure, both front and back end, from scratch and almost single-handedly.
- Maintained and monitored Bonsum online presence.
- Managed product and projects.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2015Wayfair GmbH
Technologies: PHP, MSSQL, Memcached, Redis, Backbone.js
- Developed eCommerce solutions for the European market, with a special focus on checkout and internationalization.
Developer of Cutting Edge Applications2011 - 2014SAP Innovation Center
Technologies: SAP HANA, XS Engine, iOS, Java
- Developed innovative medical and data-science applications for cancer research and treatment. Main product was Medical Research Insights, which provides doctors and researchers with intuitive and quick access to medical data from large patient cohorts. Based on in-memory database technologies (SAP HANA, XS Engine). Both desktop and mobile devices (SAPUI5, iOS, Java EE).