- ArchitectClientLoyalty (via Toptal)2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: Node.js, AngualrJS, MongoDB, Gulp, HapiJS
- Migrated the server part of the project from Express to HapiJS infrastructure, including REST API with validation, authentication, and documentation of endpoints (via Swagger.io).
- Architected Angular apps separated by purpose but with a common business logic.
- Added functionality to export different data to PowerPoint and Excel file, and also adopted printed versions of pages for browser printing to look good on paper.
- Added functionality to import and save different structures in the application from CSV files.
- Implemented load (performance) tests for critical parts of server logic with ability to run it as a Gulp command.
- Front-end DeveloperCalibrater Health (via Toptal)2014 - PRESENT
- Made a flexible UI for an app using Ext.js.
- Integrated the UI with a Django back-end API.
- Added lots of graphs/charts to display data in a user-friendly form.
- Extended the Ext.js plugin for printing grids to also correctly print panels with charts.
- Made adaptations to have an Ext.js app look good on mobile devices.
- Front-end EngineerPowerScout (via Toptal)2015 - 2016
Technologies: AngularJS, ES6, Gulp, Vagrant
- Created a dashboard for administration of incoming orders.
- Developed the main part of a solar system orders workflow.
- Implemented complex markup and client-side logic for landing and other marketing-related pages.
- Integrated a chat system on the site.
- Implemented integration with PHP back-end and took part in DB architecture development.
- Node.js DeveloperWhistle Group (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Node.js, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, AWS, BDD
- Created a script tool to add PDF documents to an Elasticsearch index.
- Added an API endpoint to expose access to full text search through PDF documents in the Elasticsearch index.
- Created several standalone script tools for document management in AWS S3 buckets.
- Implemented several REST API endpoint back-end logic on Node.js.
- Followed a BDD approach in development, including test cases for all possible situations.
- Senior Full-stack DeveloperMegusta Enterprise GmbH2015 - 2015
Technologies: CoffeeScript, Node.js, MongoDB, Node Webkit. Bootstrap, WebSockets
- Developed a real-time community platform as a service.
- Implemented the platform in the form of web and desktop applications (desktop is using Node Webkit).
- Used MongoDB extensively in the project.
- Added a unit test system for both the front-end and back-end.
- Supported the application delivery process to end users.
- Senior Java DeveloperNoveo Group2013 - 2015
- Developed extensive back-end for web applications and web services.
- Improved a testing system, including unit and SoapUI integration tests.
- Worked on integration of different parts of a distributed system.
- Used TIBCO integration solutions for an experimental project for improving the efficiency of system integration.
- Developed several AngularJS modules of an eCommerce application from scratch.
Technologies: AngularJS, Node.js, Bootstrap, Firebase
- Added cool new features in the new chat system for projects.
- Created a test system with unit and end-to-end tests.
- Improved responsive design of the web application.
- Developed RESTFul web services on Node.js.
- Made research work and several test projects on data storage technologies like Riak and Firebase.
- Senior Java DeveloperSoftage LLC2010 - 2013
- Developed a light SharePoint client application for Android.
- Added custom portlets to several projects based on the Liferay portal.
- Took part in developing big enterprise applications with an international team.
- Worked on integration of different parts of distributed enterprise applications.
- Java DeveloperCenter of Financial Technologies, Inc2010 - 2010
- Improved a new web application for internet banking.
- Supported an old banking application for legal entities.
- Worked on performance improvement of Oracle DB interaction.
- Wrote extensive unit and integration tests.
- Worked as a part of a team on an online banking mobile application.
- Java DeveloperSibers LLC2008 - 2010
- Improved performance of the application in terms of DB requests.
- Implemented extensive functionality in several Java web applications.
- Developed two desktop (Java Swing and Eclipse SWT) applications.
- Implemented new and improved existing SOAP and REST services for a mobile services company.
- Worked on integration of Flex apps with a Java back-end.