Verified Expert in Engineering
Maxim has a master's degree in mathematics and computer science and specializes in software architecture and the front- and back-end development of web-based solutions. He has 17 years of experience designing and implementing professional-level web-based solutions and Windows applications in multiple industries. Maxim is also a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer who has worked with multinational Agile teams and is passionate about investigating and finding solutions to clients' needs.
MacOS, Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Jira, Slack, Bitbucket
The most amazing...
...solution I've helped develop is MitID, a digital ID used by the over six million residents of Denmark, where I acted as a front-end architect.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Designed and implemented new microservices for an existing incident-tracking platform.
- Set up an Azure environment (pipelines, SQL databases, and deployment).
- Developed a .NET library, a simplified version of MassTransit to support sending and consuming messages using Azure Service Bus.
- Implemented unit tests and unit integration tests for code coverage.
- Contributed as a front-end architect for the MitID digital ID solution used by all Denmark residents.
- Designed and implemented the front-end infrastructure and set up the CI/CD.
- Interviewed and provided cross-team support for front-end developers.
- Implemented back-end features using .NET and NestJS.
- Supported and implemented a CMS solution in Umbraco.
Senior IT Consultant
- Wrote an application in Electron that manages Jabra headphones and sends analytics to the cloud. The app supports Mac, Windows, and Linux and is used by enterprise corporations.
- Built a web portal for setting up and managing Jabra headphones and accessing analytics from MongoDB and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Executed Azure functions to convert raw MongoDB data collected from Jabra devices into SQL.
- Developed in MongoDB for collecting analytics from over 100,000 Jabra devices.
- Implemented a test tool for the low management of Jabra devices in Vue 2.
Senior Full-stack Consultant
- Built and implemented the front end and API of a salary management portal, where admins can set up employees and users can overview salary data.
- Implemented a healthcare portal where users can find health advice and set an appointment. Data is synced with a booking system written in Microsoft CRM.
- Investigated and found solutions for issues in production.
- Developed DB Views and tables and stored procedures for Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
Senior Software Developer
- Built the front and back end of the different modules of Saxo's trading investment platform, including Saxo WebTrader 2, Saxo ClientTrader, and SaxoTrader Pro, with the platform having over 500,000 active clients.
- Implemented a chart module used by the Windows and web parts of the platform.
- Investigated and fixed the trading platform's production incidents and prepared the deployment modules for production.
- Communicated business requirements with platform product owners and broke down business features into technical tasks.
- Created business logic and store procedures for the platform's PriceAlert module used for tacking prices set by users.
- Developed the front and back end for the platform's CopyTrader module for users to copy the orders of selected "Trade Gurus."
- Executed an AutoTrading module, a solution for clients to invest in one of the preselected trading strategies.
- Led a team of three offshore developers from India.
MitID.dk, a Digital ID Solutionhttp://www.mitid.dk
Mobile App for Managing Food Subscriptionshttps://www.aarstiderne.com/
Angular, .NET, Jest, NestJS, .NET Core, Swagger, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET, Bootstrap, Electron, AngularJS, Knockout (Knockout.js), JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Ionic, Redux, ASP.NET Core MVC
Bitbucket, Postman, Jenkins, Jira, Slack, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Agile, REST, Event-driven Architecture
Full-stack, Bootstrap 4, Ajax, APIs, NGXS, Cloud, Storybook, WCF Web Services, Windows Services, .NET 7, Azure Service Bus
OpenAPI, Node.js, jQuery, Entity Framework, REST APIs, Chart.js, RxJS, Vue 2, Windows Forms (WinForms), Windows GDI+
OpenShift, Azure, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Azure Event Hubs, Azure Functions, Oracle
Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Relational Databases
Master's Degree in Mathematics and Computer Science
Saint Petersburg State University - Saint Petersburg, Russia
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer