Empath Java Developer2015 - 2015Empath Technologies (via Toptal)
Technologies: MongoDB, Spring
- Optimized the application performance.
- Extended application functionality in accordance with the project needs.
- Managed MongoDB server.
- Conducted regression testing.
Senior Java Developer2013 - 2015Crystal Service
Technologies: Spring, Flex, JBoss, Hibernate, Swing, Java SE, Java EE
- Led the application server migration to Java 7 and JEE 6 technology stack.
- Implemented the software licensing system for the product.
- Migrated to Gradle as the only product build system.
- Redeveloped the majority of cash application core plugins using MVC pattern.
- Improved the application server performance (JVM tuning, profiling, SQL query optimization, PostgreSQL tuning, refactoring, etc).
- Worked as a part of a team who migrated from SVN to Git and created the pull-request practice in a company.
- Took a leading role in the product update tool development (design, core modules).
Data Engineer/Java Developer2012 - 2012Paladyne Systems
Technologies: Hibernate, Java, Microsoft SQL Server
- Supported customers' new version updates of our software product as a part of the development team.
- Developed SQL scripts for updates.
- Developed a plugin for a data processing system using Java and Hibernate.
- Created a data processing workflow for our key customers.
- Fixed bugs on our customers' production servers.
Software Developer, Automation Engineer2008 - 2012Microturbine Technologies
Technologies: Java, ARM, C++, C
- Developed a firmware for the microcontroller of a microturbine power generator.
- Implemented the customers' data exchange protocol for integration.
- Created a standalone application for controlling the generator.
- Developed a data collecting system for the test stand.
- Automated the test start report generation process.
- Made plenty of scientific calculations.