Senior Back-end Developer2020 - 2020Human Factors LLC
Technologies: Docker, AWS Fargate, Jest, Swagger, TypeORM, NestJS, Node.js
- Created end-to-end NestJS API back end for a stealth mode healthcare product (COVID related).
- Set up the unit and E2E testing using the Jest and NestJS testing module.
- Integrated TypeOrm and set up the migration of data models.
- Set up a Github Code review and CI/CD pipeline using Travis CI.
Senior Front-end Developer2020 - 2020Sub13 Management
- Created a web dashboard for a private email client from scratch in React.js.
- Created a React development framework using CRA, Redux Plugins, Storybook, and Jest.
- Created CI/CD and testing pipeline for a web app using GitLab CI/CD, AWS S3 CloudFront.
Web Platform Developer2019 - 2020Ouster Inc.
Technologies: Netlify, GitLab CI/CD, Contentful, Node.js, GatsbyJS, GraphQL, Redux, React
- Created CRM for flagship website and complete web platform from scratch using React JAMstack and Contentful. Website builds are fully automated using GitLab CI/CD and deploys happen on Netlify.
- Developed a library of components using custom DSL on headless CMS (Contentful).
- Created content migration flow using for Headless CMS (Contentful) GitLab CI/CD.
Chrome Extension Developer2019 - 2019Esquire Marketing, LLC
- Reversed engineered already developed Chrome Extension using compiled code and half updated source code.
- Fixed back-end server (Node.js) by adding tweaking data model and flow.
- Added new features using Gmail draft creation API to send a draft to multiple recipients using Google Sheets as a source.
- Added new UI modules to Chrome Extension view to select Google Sheets from a dropdown.
Contract Developer2018 - 2019ShiftSmart
Technologies: MongoDB, FeathersJS, Node.js, MobX, React
- Created graphing module for flagship web app.
- Implemented dashboard components for back-office usage.
- Refactored code to use best practices in JS.
- Created back-end modules for enhanced data collection and analytics.
Head of Technology2018 - 2018Juggernaut Books
Technologies: Flask, Docker, AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Node.js, Redux, React, Python
- Created a continuous deployment pipeline.
- Moved existing services to FAAS model to scale up data processing and increase concurrency.
- Created a pipeline to ingest ONIX files from multiple vendors using FAAS technologies.
- Created an in-house DRM for book protection.
Contract Developer2016 - 2018PowerMap
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Firebase, Python, AWS, Node.js, Redux, React
- Added a Firebase real-time database for real-time data sync.
- Created a FAAS-based deployment pipeline using Firebase Cloud functions.
- Optimized data storage for the fast first load.
- Optimized real-time rendering performance by preloading auth data and wrapping it in Redux data.
- Added support for Redux CLI by creating templates for dumb, smart, and connected components to streamline the architecture and for increasing developer productivity.
Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2018Juggernaut Books
Technologies: Node.js, Git, Socket.IO, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Flask, Django, Python
- Implemented central configuration service allows to segregate environment based configs out of source code.
- Developed a self-deploying layer in existing services to make them self-contained.
- Built community writing platform for the company.
- Designed a tree-based content storage format for user-contributed stories.
- Created pipeline to segregate static assets from text content for optimized delivery.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2016PressPlayTV
Technologies: Redis, Celery, GoLand, InfluxDB, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Python, ECMAScript (ES6), Node.js
- Architected and implemented an analytics system for the online media model.
- Implemented remote update infrastructure for the offline server fleet.
- Created configuration and metric collection service for offline servers.
- Designed a media processing pipeline for the content library.
- Optimized time-to-first-frame metric for Chrome video start-up time.
Software Engineer2015 - 2015PressPlayTV
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Raspberry Pi, Shell, Python, Node.js
- Designed and built PressPlays's Flagship hotspot server from scratch.
- Implemented user account device tethering in the web version.
- Created a crowd-sourced log collection system for the offline model.
Software Engineer2014 - 2014Zomato
- Developed and maintained web application and assets.
- Built a Google Map-based tool for managing positions of entities on a map.
- Built web-based premium features for restaurant owners.
- Designed internal dashboards for report generation.
- Created a crowd-sourced distance calculator for web browsers.
Software Engineering Intern2013 - 2014GrabHalo
Technologies: AFNetworking, JSON, Xcode, iOS
- Maintained and upgraded the Flagship iOS app of the firm.
- Implemented Clustering in map object and pagination of message feeds.
- Fixed bugs and ported to iOS 7.
- Added infinite scrolling feature.
- Refactored dependency management architecture in the project.
WebTech Intern2013 - 2013GAIL(INDIA) Limited
- Developed PHP-MySQL library to interact with the MySQL database and perform CRUD operations.
- Built dBaseView, a contact management app in PHP using Metro UI and PHP-MySqli library for database support (https://github.com/psych0der/DbaseView).
- Introduced Git and tracked older projects in Git.
- Created authentication APIs.
- Created OAuth 2 connector for Google and Facebook.