Web platform developer2019 - PRESENTOuster inc
Technologies: React, Redux, GraphQL, Gatsby, Node.js, Contentful, Gitlab CI/CD, Netlify
- Created CRM for flagship website and complete web platform from scratch using React Jamstack and Contentful. Website builds are fully automated using Gitlab CI/CD and deploys happen on Netlify.
Lead Architect2018 - PRESENTLambaTest Computing
Technologies: Golang, Node.js, Python, AWS Lambda, Docker, Kubernetes
- Designed and implemented media intensive data pipelines for automation testing product.
- Implemented dashboard and APIs using serverless technologies and React.
- Implemented log aggregation and alerting mechanism using ElasticSearch and sibling products.
- Developed and maintained an SSH tunnel binary for local website testing.
- Implemented dynamic proxy switching in a desktop environment using Golang.
Contract Developer2018 - 2019ShiftSmart
Technologies: React, MobX, Node.js, FeathersJS, MongoDB
- Created graphing module for flagship web app.
- Implemented dashboard components for back office usage.
- Refactored code to use best practices in JS.
- Created back-end modules for enhanced data collection and analytics.
Head of Technology2018 - 2018Juggernaut Books
Technologies: Python, React, Redux, NodeJS, AWS Lambda, AWS gateway, docker, Flask
- Created a continuous deployment pipeline.
- Moved existing services to FAAS model to scale up data processing and increase concurrency.
- Created a pipeline to ingest ONIX files from multiple vendors using FAAS technologies.
- Created an in-house DRM for book protection.
Contract Developer2016 - 2018PowerMap
Technologies: React, Redux, Node.js, AWS, Python, Firebase
- Added a Firebase real-time database for real-time data sync.
- Created an FAAS-based deployment pipeline using firebase cloud functions.
- Optimized data storage for fast first load.
- Optimized real-time rendering performance by preloading auth data and wrapping it in Redux data.
- Added support for Redux-cli by creating templates for dumb, smart and connected components to streamline the architecture and increasing developer productivity.
Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2018Juggernaut Books
Technologies: Python, Django, Flask, PostGres, ElasticSearch, SocketIO, Git, Node
- Implemented central configuration service allows to segregate environment based configs out of source code.
- Developed self-deploying layer in existing services to make them self-contained.
- Built community writing platform for the company.
- Designed tree based content storage format for user contributed stories.
- Created pipeline to segregate static assets from text content for optimized delivery.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2016PressPlayTV
Technologies: NodeJS, ES6, Python, Postgres, ElasticSearch, InfluxDB, Golang, Celery, Redis
- Architected and implemented analytics system for online media model.
- Implemented remote update infrastructure for offline server fleet.
- Created configuration and metric collection service for offline servers.
- Designed media processing pipeline for content library.
- Optmized time-to-first-frame metric for chrome video startup time.
Software Engineer2015 - 2015PressPlayTV
Technologies: NodeJS, Python, Shell, RaspberryPI, AWS
- Designed and built PressPlays's flagship hotspot server from scratch.
- Implemented user account device tethering in web version.
- Created a crowd-sourced log collection system for offline model.
Software Engineer2014 - 2014Zomato
- Developed and maintained web application and assets.
- Built a Google Map-based tool for managing positions of entities on a map.
- Built web-based premium features for restaurant owners.
- Designed internal dashboards for report generation.
- Created a crowd-sourced distance calculator for web browsers.
Software Engineering Intern2013 - 2014GrabHalo
Technologies: iOS, XCODE, JSON, AFNETWORK
- Maintained and upgraded flagship iOS app of the firm.
- Implemented Clustering in map object and pagination of message feeds.
- Fixed bugs and ported to iOS 7.
- Added infinite scrolling feature.
- Refactored dependency management architecture in the project.
WebTech Intern2013 - 2013GAIL(INDIA) Limited
- Developed PHP-MySQL library to interact with the MySQL database and perform CRUD operations.
- Built dBaseView, a contact management app in PHP using Metro UI and PHP-MySqli library for database support (https://github.com/psych0der/DbaseView).
- Introduced git and tracked older projects in git.
- Created authentication APIs.
- Created oauth2 connector for Google and Facebook.