Verified Expert in Engineering
Maz has over six years of iOS development experience and still invests his time learning about the latest iOS frameworks and technologies. He is also invested in Elixir, Unity, and Python for game development. His expertise ranges from Mac apps to games, all the way to backends. He excels at learning, and his skills cover a wide range of technologies.
MacOS, Xcode, Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), PyCharm, Swift, Python, Elixir, Docker
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was my own game back-end which handles matchmaking, rooms, and game sessions through WebSockets.
Software Engineering Consultant
- Helped find and recruit candidates for the new office.
- Worked on polishing a Unity3D game.
- Joined discussions on problems as they arose, and helped provide insight and propose solutions.
- Introduced continuous integration.
- Exercised code review and provided constructive feedback for the team on how they can write better code.
- Programmed the CoreData layer, with background processing and simple back-end syncing.
- Adding localization with RTL support mainly using AutoLayout.
- Introduced continuous integration to the pipeline, with automated functional testing.
- Developed the app with new features and UI design.
- Refactored the app into small, maintainable parts.
- Supervised and trained interns.
iOS Game Developer
- Developed the UI for the game using UIKit and AppKit.
- Created a map editor tool for game designers using AppKit.
- Developed and enhanced an asset manager tool for artists using Cocos2d and AppKit.
- Wrote scripts and tools for artists to increase their productivity using python and MEL.
- Wrote scripts to generate and validate C++ code.
Telly iOS App
Kuwait Prayer Times
Swift, Objective-C, Elixir, Python, C, C++
Cocos2d-x, Cocoa Touch, AppKit, Cocos2d, Cocoa, Core Data, Unity3D, Unity, Phoenix, ReactiveCocoa
Core Animation, Parse SDK, SpriteKit
Xcode, PyCharm, Auto Layout, Jenkins, Git, Fastlane, MonoDevelop
iOS, MacOS, Firebase, Google App Engine, SmartFoxServer, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Docker
Web Development, App Store
Realm, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Google Cloud Datastore
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Kuwait University - Kuwait