Noor has over a decade of experience in various technologies such as Java, Spring Boot, MVC, Docker, Microservice, AWS, GitHub, PostgreSQL, and Maven. He worked on several dynamic projects in different roles during his career, engaging in different phases from software design to delivery. He communicates with customers very well and delivers quality products on time.
ExperienceJava - 12 yearsThymeleaf - 9 yearsGit - 9 yearsApache Maven - 9 yearsSpring MVC - 9 yearsPostgreSQL - 9 yearsSpring Boot - 7 yearsDocker - 5 years
Ubuntu, Windows, Jira, Slack, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a hospital management system called Hospital Bondhu, which ranks on the first page of Google search in Bangladesh.
Senior Software Engineer
- Converted a monolithic system to a multi-tenant cloud-friendly system.
- Completed the third version of a mailroom management system as a project manager and developer.
- Managed a ticketing system client directly as an account manager, tech lead, and developer.
Senior Software Developer
- Developed travel product maintenance screens module by designing and implementing a single controller architecture on Spring Framework to reduce duplicate codes.
- Implemented SAML2 to the courier product so that the system could be used as a service provider and connected to an IDP.
- Added client-requested features to the existing mailroom system.
- Traveled to the UK for three months to work with a client directly and write a windows service in C# to send data from the client system to our courier system.
- Added some features to a Windows rugged device app written in C++.
- Implemented features into an existing mailroom management system.
- Developed a new flight booking flow feature for an existing travel product. The management was pleased with the performance, and as a reward, they sent me to the UK to visit the client.
- Developed a monitoring tool to accumulate all applications system information on a single page. That tool helped to save more than an hour per person daily!
- Conducted a fresh CentOS 7 server setup as part of the onboarding process.
Hospital Management Systemhttps://hospitalbondhu.com
Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Thymeleaf, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring Security, Jakarta Server Pages (JSP), Apache Struts 2, JSF, Spring 4
Jira, Apache Maven, Git, GitHub, Trello, Slack, Gradle, Servlet
jQuery, JPA 2, JasperReports, JSTL, Handlebars
Windows, Docker, Java SE 6, Ubuntu, Amazon Web Services (AWS), CentOS, MacOS, Linux CentOS 7
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Spring Data, Spring Data JPA
Bootstrap 4, System Design
Pragmatic System Design
Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer