Engineer, QA2018 - PRESENTGroupM
Technologies: Big Data
- Created and maintained test cases for both manual and test automation.
- Designed and developed a BDD automation framework.
- Write an automation script to verify interfaces between different databases.
- Supported test execution in different environments and report generation.
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum environment with two weeks cycle.
- Monitored the code coverage.
Software QA Engineer2017 - 2018Trivago
- Performed front-end automation testing using Protractor for end-to-end testing.
- Conducted acceptance testing using the Robot framework.
- Ran automation testing on iPhone and Android devices using Appium.
- Verified the acceptance criteria before a task was ready for development.
- Implemented cross-browser testing.
- Monitored network performance using Catchpoint.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer2012 - 2016Secure Link Services Ltd.
Technologies: Groovy, SoapUI, Protractor, Apache JMeter, Postman, Java, Selenium WebDriver
- Analyzed the requirements and drafted technical documentation (test plan, software acceptance criteria).
- Estimated, prioritized, planned out, and coordinated testing activities.
- Performed compatibility/usability tests of desktop, mobile, and web applications.
- Tested the software using an automation tool (JMeter, Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, MonkeyTalk, and SoapUI).
- Prepared defect reports and tracked them using advance issue tracking tools such as Jira, Trac, Trello among others.
- Worked with individual developers and other stakeholders to technically understand the testing necessities of a component.
- Expressed my thoughts/concepts clearly and came up with ideas on improving the ongoing process.
- Reported all the issues and verified that they were resolved.