Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTAmazon Web Services (AWS)
- Designed and developed a highly scalable, serverless service that handles notifications coming from another AWS service.
- Completed an integration between two AWS services by implementing the features required on both. Also implemented the required UI features to make this integration available to customers.
- Utilized numerous AWS services, including Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, CloudWatch, and EventBridge.
- Expanded my focus on back-end development by also contributing to web UI development, including a dashboard interface using React with TypeScript.
Software Engineer2017 - 2019Amazon.com
- Implemented a search filter on the Amazon retail website and a service that handles thousands of requests in one second.
- Created a service that processes tens of TBs of data in a matter of hours.
- Contributed to UI development using React and ES6.
Software Engineer2014 - 2016Ericsson
- Developed a telecom-specific retail management framework—conforming to the Information Framework (SID)—with many extension points that allow customizations based on clients' requirements.
- Designed and implemented an extensible authorization framework.
- Implemented a framework to expose a service in REST (ASP.NET MVC) and SOAP (WCF).
Software Engineer2013 - 2014Intertech
- Designed and implemented an extensible bill payment framework that can be customized by integration engineers.
- Contributed to the development of the in-house web UI framework, which helped other developers implement web UIs quickly.
- Assisted in the development of the in-house continuous deployment tool that handled the release of web and desktop applications.
Software Engineer2007 - 2012Electronic Security Infrastructure (EGA)
- Developed an ASN.1 encode/decode library and used it to implement PKCS#7 and PKCS#10, using C#. Implemented a generic PKCS#11 library that can be used with various card providers, again using C#.
- Contributed to the development of the PKI system used for the ePassport infrastructure of the Republic of Turkey.
- Implemented an XML signature framework in both C# and Java, conforming to RFC 3275 standards.
- Developed and implemented a mobile signature service, conforming to ETSI TS 102 204 and ETSI TS 102 207 standards, which is used by one of the largest GSM companies in Turkey.