- Full-Stack DeveloperExxon Mobil2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: Angular, Node.js, Azure, SQL
- Developed prototypes in an agile environment based on customer-provided data model, user stories, and mock-ups.
- Ensured deployment in an Azure cloud environment.
- Developed integrations with solutions such as Twilio and AWS Lambda to power IoT-based workflows.
- Front-End DeveloperSid's Software (via Toptal)2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: Angular, Node.js, AWS
- Created an SPA for optimizing patient intake and encounter documentation for the providers.
- Developed designs and wireframes for implementation per specifications.
- Liaised with back-end and native-app developers for cohesive solutions to overlapping problems.
- Front-End DeveloperKrazy Coupon Lady (via Toptal)2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: AngularJS, React, Node.js, AWS
- Redesigned the home page to reduce page-load times while implementing best practices in a legacy codebase.
- Migrated an existing Angular web application to React—supporting server-side rendering for a faster user experience.
- Implemented header bidding for ad units by integrating with multiple vendors; also developed the accompanying reporting solutions.
- Full-Stack DeveloperOneClick Solutions (via Toptal)2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: Angular, .NET, C#, SQL
- Developed a web application with a .NET back-end for inventory management.
- Optimized the application for small handheld barcode scanning devices.
- Integrated with legacy systems using SOAP and ODBC.
- Full-Stack Developer | ArchitectChatLabs (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: Node.js, Express, Heroku, Facebook Messenger
- Architected the receiver, storage, business, and sender layers of an extensible chat bots platform.
- Developed integrations with Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Telegram, and Slack.
- Created a microservice architecture to power a real-time chatbot that assists students with learning English.
- Software Engineer2016 - 2017
- Increased brand measurement coverage through a third-party online video player and supply-side platform integrations for trillions of events/month.
- Designed a discrepancy tracking pipeline for the DoubleClick Campaign Manager and YouTube.
- Identified viewability rate improvement strategies for ActiveView in the Google Display Network.
- Application EngineerEpic2011 - 2016
- Developed major features and bug-fixes to maximize patient safety and improve efficiency with the design of unique solutions for an array of application issues, enhancements, and software upgrades in an application support and software development role.
- Raised the feature adoption by 30% with a framework for turning features on after upgrades.
- Architected the back-end for the new ED provider workspace in the 2015 release.
- Developed a module for the tracking medication admin in response to the Joint Commission requirements.
- Enhanced the arrival tools used for 30+ million annual ED arrivals per year.