- Web DeveloperThe Krazy Coupon Lady (via Toptal)2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: AngularJS, React, Node.js, Gulp, Webpack, AWS
- Redesigned the home page—reducing page-load times while implementing best practices in a legacy codebase.
- Migrated an existing web application to React—supporting the server-side rendering for a faster user experience.
- Implemented header bidding for all ad units by integrating with multiple vendors; also developed the accompanying reporting solutions.
- Full-Stack DeveloperOneClick Solutions (via Toptal)2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: Angular, Node.js, .NET, C#, SQL, ODBC
- Developed a web application with a .NET back-end for inventory management. Optimized for small handhelds.
- Developer, ArchitectChatLabs (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: Node.js, Express, Heroku, Facebook Messenger, Chatbots
- Created a microservice architecture to power real-time chatbots that assist students with learning English.
- Developed NPM modules for code reusability.
- Software Engineer2016 - 2017
- Increased brand measurement coverage through third party online video player and supply-side platform integrations for trillions of events/month.
- Designed a discrepancy tracking pipeline for the DoubleClick Campaign Manager and YouTube.
- Identified viewability rate improvement strategies for ActiveView in the Google Display Network.
- Application EngineerEpic2011 - 2016
- Developed major features and bug-fixes to maximize patient safety and improve efficiency with the design of unique solutions for an array of application issues, enhancements, and software upgrades in an application support and software development role.
- Raised the feature adoption by 30% with a framework for turning features on after upgrades.
- Architected the back-end for the new ED provider workspace in the 2015 release.
- Developed a module for the tracking medication admin in response to the Joint Commission requirements.
- Enhanced the arrival tools used for 30+ million annual ED arrivals per year.