- Freelance Front-end Developer2017 - 2018MedChat (via Toptal)
Technologies: Angular, Chai, Mocha
- Set up the foundation and architecture of the client's new front-end in Angular.
- Set up continuous integration for deployment of code to production, including automatic deployment of feature branches.
- Developed pages for chat analytics and monitoring with a reusable Redux pattern using ngrx.
- Developed pages for navigating chat logs.
- Supported the team in maintenance of the legacy AngularJS platform.
- Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2017BGL Group
- Built a Node.js API using Swagger, Express, and MongoDB to capture entrant information for marketing promotions at comparethemarket.com.
- Built interactive web content to entertain and engage visitors of comparethemeerkat.com.
- Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Checkout.com
- Built, tuned, and improved "Checkout Hub," the checkout portal for account administrators and merchants.
- Promoted, encouraged, and demonstrated TDD with AngularJS.
- Automated anything and everything that could be automated using Grunt or Gulp.
- Software Engineer2012 - 2015KPMG UK
- Developed full-stack web applications using .NET technologies for the back-end and frameworks such as Knockout.js and AngularJS for the front-end.
- Developed a hybrid HTML5 app with AngularJS, wrapped with PhoneGap for native deployments.
- Presented tech talks on interesting topics such as AngularJS, BDD with Cucumber, and ECMAScript 6.