Senior Developer2010 - PRESENTSuperior Court of Arizona (via Sogeti)
Technologies: .NET, Visual Studio, SSRS, Redgate SQL Toolbelt, SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft SQL Server
- Acted as the head data architect and head database developer for all team projects.
- Coordinated all database promotions using Red Gate Source Control and SQL Compare.
- Migrated databases from SQL Server 2000 to 2008; also handling the in-progress migration to 2016.
- Designed maintenance plans, configured database mail, operators, jobs, and alerts.
- Rewrote existing DTS packages in SSIS.
- Provided SSRS support to team members.
- Created ad-hoc SQL queries and optimized databases.
- Implemented table partitioning and replication.
- Supported existing websites, AngularJS, Angular 7, and TypeScript.
Senior Developer2007 - 2010Medical Data Express
- Designed and developed normalized databases using scripts, stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions, tables, indexes, and views.
- Created complex and efficient ad-hoc SQL queries using T-SQL DDL/DML (using SQL profiler, database engine tuning advisor) and reviewed execution plans to achieve peak optimization.
- Provided database administrative support backup/restore, security, and DBCC statements.
- Designed and developed complex SSIS packages utilizing extract transform load (ETL) practices interacting with SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle, Sybase, and various file structures.
- Designed, developed, and supported VB.NET and ASP.NET applications used to manipulate databases, import/export files, and provide end-users with an easy-to-use interface.
- Designed and developed efficient and professional SSRS Reports and Crystal Reports.
- Successfully designed, developed, and supported many ETL processes using SSIS to extract data from eleven different client’s claims payment systems including QNXT, FACETS, AMISYS, MHC, and EDINet (healthcare related).
- Gained experience with AHCCCS—encountering files including 837, 277, 824, 820, NCPDP, and pend files.
Developer2004 - 2007MSA Solutions
- Designed, developed, and administered SQL Server databases, stored procedures, DTS packages, jobs, and Microsoft Access databases.
- Created complex ad-hoc SQL queries using T-SQL DDL/DML.
- Converted existing VB6 applications into object-oriented VB.NET applications.
- Designed and developed Crystal Reports and SSRS Reports.
- Developed partner websites using PHP, CSS, and MySQL.
Business Support Analyst2003 - 2004Pegasus Solutions
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), T-SQL
- Designed and developed custom ad-hoc SQL queries.
- Recommended, designed, and developed new ideas within Access and Excel through VBA (macros) to automate tasks.
- Performed QA on new products.
- Optimized images with Adobe Photoshop.
- Facilitated daily communication between business and technical teams.