Michael Angelo Go
Verified Expert in Engineering
Michael is a full-stack web developer with 4+ years of experience. Having expertise on both ends allows him to tailor his workflow to exactly what the team needs of him at the moment. His most notable achievement is developing reporting dashboards for Cisco's finance team. The project was praised for its design, accuracy, and turnaround time for change requests. Michael has worked in a completely remote setup for the past two years, and he's enthusiastic about taking on new, exciting projects!
Windows, .NET, Visual Studio, React, C#, Entity Framework, Back-end
The most amazing...
- Developed A/B tests for websites, which increased engagement and revenue for multiple Fortune 500 companies.
- Redesigned pages on strict timelines upon urgent client requests.
- Delivered the needed skills and knowledge on the first week of the engagement and was productive from the get-go.
- Developed a reporting dashboard site that extrapolates from client inputs with conditional formatting and output based on client specifications. All charts and other dashboard components were custom-made to suit the client's needs.
- Made a Razor class library for a Kanban board added to our NuGet repository as a package. Since then, it can easily be plugged into any .NET project we had.
- Migrated our MVC patterned pages in our admin tool to use the new Razor Page format that comes with .NET Core.
- Made a personalized reporting tool for our CEO that he has sole access to in the admin panel. This reporting tool shows mostly sales figures and customer engagements through the app and extension.
- Automated hundreds of stores for coupon input automation by replicating the REST API requests of the stores with codes retrieved by our business team to get the best possible discount available for the customer.
Software Engineer | Support
- Reported and fixed functional bugs of our project management tool reported by users through our support portal.
- Completed administrative requests from our users after confirmation from relevant parties.
- Completed other tickets that involved inquiries, setups, and access requests.
Finance Reporting Dashboard
.NET, .NET Core, Bootstrap, Razor, Razor Pages, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Redux, Vanilla JS, Tailwind CSS, AngularJS
React, REST APIs, jQuery, Entity Framework, Vue
APIs, Back-end, Front-end, A/B Testing
Visual Studio, Webpack, Gulp, NPM, Optimizely, Figma
Responsive Web Design (RWD)
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
De La Salle University - Dasmariñas - Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines