Lead Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTblockimmo
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Solidity, GraphQL, AWS Lambda, Serverless, AWS, Vue.js, Smart Contracts, Ethereum
- Led the software engineering team in building a decentralized blockchain-powered platform for real-estate investments and sales.
- Developed smart contracts running on the Ethereum blockchain and blockimmo's back-end.
- Oversaw all software development and ensured its high quality and alignment with the business and vision.
Freelancer/consultant2015 - PRESENTSelf-employed
- Completed various projects in the IoT field. Most freelance work I've done has been embedded firmware development, specifically Bluetooth and wireless applications on nRF5 devices. I've had some consultant/advisory roles related to hardware as well.
Founder2016 - 2018Waya.ai
- Developed an AI-powered dermatologist. With given information including image of the skin condition under question, patient demographics, symptoms, and more, we provide a diagnosis (if possible).
- Developed Deep/machine learning in Python using the pytorch and keras/tensorflow frameworks.
- Served models in production via Node.js (front-end) and Python (back-end).
- Crawled the publicly indexable web and pulling relevant data/meta-data.
- Wrote various blogs on some of the deep learning approaches I've employed to solve this problem: https://firstname.lastname@example.org as well as releasing code: https://github.com/wayaai.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Nordic Semiconductor ASA
- Led development team on a tool for Bluetooth Smart Mesh applications.
- Developed and maintained cross-platform tools for programming/debugging nRF5 series devices using Python and C++.
- Provided technical support to some of our largest customers and production programming tool manufacturers.
Founder and Developer2014 - 2015Sudden Impact Analytics
Technologies: Hardware, Embedded C
- Built and led a team to create a concussion-detecting mouthguard that alerts coaches and parents of severe head impacts via BLE.
- Developed all hardware and firmware, including specifying the BOM, designing the custom PCB in Altium, coordinating manufacturing, writing and testing all firmware, and testing the final system.
- Integrated with cofounder developing the mobile app to define a specific communication protocol and alerting behavior.
- Awarded 2nd place among over 100 competitors and $20,000 in funding at the Cozad New Venture Competition.
Intern2014 - 2014Intel, Inc
Technologies: Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Python
- Documented the entire power distribution network of one of Intel’s largest semiconductor fabrication labs.
- Created command-line tools to automate manually-intensive data entry processes (Python).