- ConsultantThe Motley Fool2015 - 2015
Technologies: Django, ReactJS
- Developed a Django application for management of internal data.
- Involved in importing and normalizing data from existing spreadsheets used for management of the data.
- Followed Agile principles engaging clients for constant feedback, aiding rapid development.
- Developed custom components for Django admin using ReactJS.
- Deployed via Heroku.
- ConsultantFarm4Trade2015 - 2015
Technologies: AngularJS, Ionic, Node, SCSS, Gulp
- Developed a cross-platform mobile application using AngularJS/Ionic.
- Developed a mobile app using supplied PSD & SVG from the designer.
- Followed Agile methodology.
- Liased with back-end developers concurrently constructing a REST API.
- Released to Android & iOS app stores.
- ConsultantEldarion2014 - 2015
Technologies: Django, AngularJS, ReactJS
- Worked with various Eldarion clients on web applications backed by Django with Angular/React front-ends.
- ConsultantThe Campus Job2014 - 2015
- Optimized a Django app.
- Debugged Heroku deployment issues.
- Co-founderMosayc2013 - 2014
Technologies: Objective-C, Django, Elasticsearch, Postgres, Celery, RabbitMQ
- Developed and released an iOS application for collaborative photo albums to the App Store.
- Developed a REST API using Django, Postgres, Elasticsearch, and RabbitMQ.
- Deployed to DigitalOcean and AWS.
- Worked with supplied PSDs from the designer/co-founder.
- AnalystBank of America Merrill Lynch2013 - 2014
Technologies: Q/KDB+, Python, Django, AngularJS
- Extended and supporting an analytics platform presenting historical data from vendors such as Bloomberg & Reuters to various internal/external applications.
- Liased with clients & vendors on-boarding and normalizing datasets.
- Data visualization using Django, AngularJS, and Q/KDB+.
- Utilized Elasticsearch for fuzzy search.