- FounderGenolingo2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: React, React Native, TypeScript, Firebase, MobX, NextJS
- Developed a platform for generating interactive language lessons based on any foreign language source material.
- Made use of React, Next, React, and React Native.
- Integrated with Stripe, Mixpanel, and Hotjar.
- Built the back-end on Firebase, Google Cloud Services, and AWS.
- Software EngineerBello2017 - 2018
Technologies: React, React Native, Redux, TypeScript, Firebase, MobX
- Led a team of three engineers building out a real-time messaging platform for iOS, Android, and web.
- Software DeveloperBrilliant Notion2017 - 2017
Technologies: React, SCSS, Webpack 2, Flow
- Fulfilled contracts revolving around data analytics in the sports industry.
- Software DeveloperBarChick2015 - 2017
Technologies: React, React Native, Node, Flow, Redux, Firebase, DigitalOcean, Dokku, S3, Twilio, FBM
- Built and maintained a concierge platform through which users were recommended bars and restaurants by BarChick's operators. The platform consisted of an operator interface, built in React, through which operators were able to communicate with users over a variety of messaging platforms: SMS, Slack, FB Messenger, Web, and an iOS App. The users received recommendations and were also given the option to be booked in.
- Developed an Android/iOS app in React Native through which staff members at bars were able to accept and reject bookings from the platform.
- Built a web portal through which bars could access their metrics, e.g., how many times they are recommended by operators and how many bookings/covers they receive. They were also able to manage their bookings calendars through this portal.
- Contributed to the development of a consumer-facing app through which users were able to communicate with BarChick Concierge as well as browse BarChick's bar guide. This was initially built with React Native but eventually converted into a fully native iOS app.
- ConsultantThe Motley Fool2015 - 2015
Technologies: Django, React.js, Heroku
- Developed a Django application for management of internal data.
- Involved in importing and normalizing data from existing spreadsheets used for management of the data.
- Followed Agile principles engaging clients for constant feedback, aiding rapid development.
- Developed custom components for Django admin using React.js.
- ConsultantFarm4Trade2015 - 2015
Technologies: AngularJS, Ionic, Node, SCSS, Gulp
- Developed a cross-platform mobile application using AngularJS/Ionic.
- Developed a mobile app using supplied PSD & SVG from the designer.
- Followed Agile methodology.
- Liased with back-end developers concurrently constructing a REST API.
- Released to Android and iOS app stores.
- ConsultantEldarion2014 - 2015
Technologies: Django, AngularJS, React.js
- Worked with various Eldarion clients on web applications backed by Django with Angular/React front-ends.
- ConsultantThe Campus Job2014 - 2015
- Optimized a Django app.
- Debugged Heroku deployment issues.
- Co-founderMosayc2013 - 2014
Technologies: Objective-C, Django, Elasticsearch, Postgres, Celery, RabbitMQ
- Developed and released an iOS application for collaborative photo albums to the App Store.
- Developed a REST API using Django, Postgres, Elasticsearch, and RabbitMQ.
- Deployed to DigitalOcean and AWS.
- Worked with supplied PSDs from the designer/co-founder.
- AnalystBank of America Merrill Lynch2013 - 2014
Technologies: Q/KDB+, Python, Django, AngularJS
- Extended and supporting an analytics platform presenting historical data from vendors such as Bloomberg and Reuters to various internal/external applications.
- Liaised with clients and vendors onboarding and normalizing datasets.
- Developed data visualization using Django, AngularJS, and Q/KDB+.
- Utilized Elasticsearch for fuzzy search.