Senior Salesforce Architect2016 - 2017Huron Consulting Group
Technologies: Salesforce, Apex/Lightning Development, Community & Service Clouds
- Developed Salesforce architect and developer solutions to various clients in healthcare, hospitality, and commercial verticals.
- Created customer and partner solutions in the Salesforce community cloud so clients could leverage the social advantages to of customer/partner engagement in a controlled community to impact ROI.
- Developed exciting Lightning components for the new Lightning Experience in Salesforce and community cloud.
- Designed and built Huron's software demo that was showcased at the 2016 annual Salesforce conference (Dreamforce). Based on unreleased, advanced tech features to show community templates and new Lightning capabilities.
- Worked closely with Salesforce in-house community team in San Francisco.
Principle Salesforce Architect2015 - 20167Summits
Technologies: Salesforce, Apex/Lightning Development, Community Cloud
- Supported the sales teams in pre-sales of Community solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Developed Community demos based on client discovery sessions that revealed the power of the platform in a personal way through branding and functionality.
- Developed The Quilt which was an app launcher application that allowed sales team to showcase over 60 different demos to their potential clients—client scripting allowed for easy filtering and sorting and a SSO with SAML allowed for demos to be accessed.
- Supported the product development teams with useful client feedback on product line.
- Developed and deployed solutions to many clients.
Senior Salesforce Architect North America2012 - 2015Zurich Insurance Company
- Designed marketing solutions with the Eloqua tool which fed Salesforce organization with quality leads.
- Designed campaigns and emails with detail efforts on coding HTML.
- Designed HR solution for performance review salary recommendations for middle management and a solution was designed on Salesforce and HTML5 for Apple iPads.
- Architected overseen development of multi-year Underwriter Desktop project on Salesforce platform.
- Worked with other system architects and ESB teams to develop service callouts to Pega workflow engine for real-time decision making.
- Managed 20+ developers on Underwriter Desktop project.
- Provided technical design solutions.
- Taught classes on cloud technology and Salesforce overview to 200+ Zurich employees from all areas of organization.
Web Development Manager2004 - 2012Harco National Insurance
Technologies: VB.Net, ASP.Net, MS SQL Server, SharePoint, SOA
- Designed and developed a suite of online customer services on the web including customer reporting, video library/shopping cart, loss history downloads, and payment center.
- Acted as a technical resource for the executive managment team.
- Integrated with AS400 system running the point system for claims and accounting teams.
- Boosted sales with marketing team through efforts on Salesforce platform and the CRM application.