Python Developer2018 - 2018Aurteen, Inc.
Technologies: Deep Learning, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Python, Image Processing
- Built a proof-of-concept deep learning-based semantic image segmentation network that will be capable of segmentation of three types of lesions (fluid leakage) in retinal images (medical image from the back of the eye).
Data Scientist2017 - 2018SeatCrawler
- Researched and developed new machine learning algorithms.
- Implemented data crawlers and ETL.
- Developed and improved data science pipelines.
- Established a fault-tolerant multiprocessing workflow.
- Maintained a Python web service (front-end + back-end), improved API integration, and developed new features.
- Developed prediction of ticket prices and ticket sales.
Big Data Analyst2016 - 2017P2 Energy Solutions
- Automated a database migration pipeline from RDS to Redshift.
- Built a new data warehouse to serve analytic operations.
- Designed and implemented SQL scripts for data analysis.
- Maintained and modified Spotfire data visualization pages.
Software Developer2013 - 2017StreamData
Technologies: Keras, TensorFlow, OpenCV, Python, NLTK, PyTorch
- Implemented a detection system and tracking of people on video, to help determine statistics in the supermarket.
- Created software for automatic data processing and visualization of results.
- Created an algorithm for a data science predictive model.
- Developed image analysis algorithms for medical equipment.
- Created neural network architecture and an API for styling images.
Teacher of IT and Computer Science2014 - 2016Novosibirsk State University
Technologies: C, C++, OOP, Git, OpenCV, MATLAB, Python, Image Processing, CUDA
- Created an education methodology. Created lectures for fast understanding of key aspects. Structured programming knowledge.
- Approved communication and presentation skills. Learned to transfer thoughts and ideas to students.
- Got two students for scientific advisory as a result of acceptance of good training methodologies.
- Trained students to be the best at programming, as measured by the results of the final exams.
Junior Researcher2014 - 2015Baker Hughes
Technologies: C, C++, OpenCV, Python, Wolfram Mathematica, MATLAB, Fortran
- Gained experience in fluid dynamics of wells and Monte Carlo methods.
- Created optimization methods for solving the inverse problem (based on the Monte Carlo algorithms).
- Implemented detailed statistical analysis of experimental data of drill bits.
- Created an electromagnetic device model to predict sensor values.
- Implemented 30+ data processing scripts (with full visualization).
Laboratory Research Assistant2009 - 2014Novosibirsk State University, Institute of Thermophysics
- Developed and modified algorithms for particle image velocimetry (PIV) and particle tracking velocimetry (PTV).
- Implemented deep mathematical image processing algorithms.
- Gained experience in analyzing algorithm documentation and using it as instructions for implementation.
- Participated in many conferences, authoring or co-authoring thirteen scientific papers.
- Created utilities and plugins for data processing.
Intern2013 - 2013Schlumberger
Technologies: C++, Python, MATLAB, Wolfram Mathematica, Petrel, D3.js
- Modeled hydraulic fracturing.
- Developed numerical data analysis algorithms.
- Gained experience in computer simulations of physical processes, mathematical modeling, and numerical analysis.
- Implemented visualization and preparation of technical presentations.