- Big Data AnalystP2 Energy Solutions2016 - 2017
- Automated a database migration pipeline from RDS to Redshift.
- Built a new data warehouse to serve analytic operations.
- Designed and implemented SQL scripts for data analysis.
- Maintained and modified Spotfire data visualization pages.
- Software DeveloperStreamData2013 - 2017
Technologies: C, C++, Git, OpenCV, MATLAB, Python, Image processing, Machine learning, Java, Android, Swift
- Implemented a detection system and tracking of people on video, to help determine statistics in the supermarket.
- Created software for automatic data processing and visualization of results.
- Created an algorithm for a data science predictive model.
- Developed image analysis algorithms for medical equipment.
- Created neural network architecture and an API for styling images.
- Teacher of IT and Computer ScienceNovosibirsk State University2014 - 2016
Technologies: C, C++, OOP, Git, OpenCV, MATLAB, Python, Image processing, CUDA
- Created an education methodology. Created lectures for fast understanding of key aspects. Structured programming knowledge.
- Approved communication and presentation skills. Learned to transfer thoughts and ideas to students.
- Got two students for scientific advisory as a result of acceptance of good training methodologies.
- Trained students to be the best at programming, as measured by the results of the final exams.
- Junior ResearcherBaker Hughes2014 - 2015
Technologies: C, C++, OpenCV, Python, Wolfram Mathematica, MATLAB, Fortran
- Gained experience in fluid dynamics of wells and Monte Carlo methods.
- Created optimization methods for solving the inverse problem (based on the Monte Carlo algorithms).
- Implemented detailed statistical analysis of experimental data of drill bits.
- Created an electromagnetic device model to predict sensor values.
- Implemented 30+ data processing scripts (with full visualization).
- Laboratory Research AssistantNovosibirsk State University, Institute of Thermophysics2009 - 2014
- Developed and modified algorithms for particle image velocimetry (PIV) and particle tracking velocimetry (PTV).
- Implemented deep mathematical image processing algorithms.
- Gained experience in analyzing algorithm documentation and using it as instructions for implementation.
- Participated in many conferences, authoring or co-authoring thirteen scientific papers.
- Created utilities and plugins for data processing.
- InternSchlumberger2013 - 2013
Technologies: C++, Python, MATLAB, Wolfram Mathematica, Petrel, D3.js
- Modeled hydraulic fracturing.
- Developed numerical data analysis algorithms.
- Gained experience in computer simulations of physical processes, mathematical modeling, and numerical analysis.
- Implemented visualization and preparation of technical presentations.