- Chief ArchitectAgileOR LLC2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: .Net, Android, iOS, Web API, jQuery
- Led design, architecture, and development of mobile applications, data repository, APIs, and online portal.
- Freelance DeveloperNewlin Group2015 - 2017
- Developed the web dashboard and mobile REST API.
- Designed and developed apps, API, dashboard, and database for use in real-time worker and job management system. In use by Residential Design services with over 1,000 installations.
- Collaborated in design and served as a team lead in developing medical case mobile applications and web dashboards for AgileOR (www.AgileOR.com).
- Ongoing freelance full stack web development, machine learning, and data science.
- Developed solutions in risk management, data aggregation, data analysis, and financial reporting.
- Vice President, Senior software and data developerGambleID LLC2011 - 2015
Technologies: .Net SQL Jquery REST
- Lead developer and co-architect of suite of identity verification, payment gateways, and risk management solutions.
- Full-stack Web DeveloperTSEVO2008 - 2015
Technologies: Asp.NET MVC, C#, SQL Server, AWS, jQuery
- Served as lead developer and architect for multiple ASP.Net MVC C# risk management, identity verification, data analytics, and reporting products/solutions.
- Held direct oversight and management authority of a global, 20-person engineering team.
- Developed multiple solutions integrating with banks, identity verification, and online security services.
- Built an extensive data center using AWS storing terabytes of customer identity and risk metrics.
- Collaborated with online casino and poker companies to integrate our solutions into their cashier windows to help identify risk threats, customer intelligence, and payment facilitation.
- Prepared and presented live demos for prospective clients and investors.
- Led ongoing support and enhancement efforts to successfully maintain and grow client partnerships.
- Vetted and worked with new developers to facilitate their growth into the organization.
- Developed extensive API solutions and documentation to allow vendors and clients to directly interact with our systems.
- Designed and developed internal dashboard solution for display on company televisions, monitors, and mobile devices for ongoing financial and developer operational support and monitoring.
- Senior DeveloperThe Rand Group2006 - 2008
- Key contributor involved in the development and implementation of Dynamics GP, Dynamics Nav, SharePoint, SQL Server, Reporting Services, and .NET web application solutions.
- Development team lead for a major .NET web application project for the Texas Medical Center with integration to Dynamics Nav.
- Collaborated with senior level clients to design and build dozens of SQL Server Reporting Services reports for executive review.
- Contributed to design and preparing SQL, Asp.NET, and Dynamic demonstration projects for use in sales presentations.
- Quickly mastered MS Dynamic programming to develop custom inventory management, financial reporting, and licensing modules.
- Lead DeveloperLookout Services, Inc2004 - 2006
- Served as development lead in the development and implementation of custom identity management and employment verification solutions for Walmart, Home Depot, and other clients.
- Liaised with external compliance lawyers to improve and maintain software development strict adherence to all applicable legal and compliance requirements.
- Successfully re-engineered server and software infrastructure to comply with PCI-DSS and other security requirements.
- Lead development effort to create a version of company applications with Spanish translations.
- Enhanced existing systems by developing numerous integrations with government and third-party identity document verification services.
- Senior developerEnron2000 - 2004
Technologies: Visual Basic, C++, Java, SQL Server, Oracle
- Responsible for developing internal financial operations and reporting applications.
- Cross-functional liaison between financial operations group and IT team.
- Created custom integrations and financial reports for SAP, Oracle Financials, and Timberline ERP systems.
- Developed data repository and applications to efficiently aggregate, store, manage, and report on $4B in A/R records.
- Built numerous applications with the purpose of integrating legacy systems with SAP sub-ledgers.
- Senior DeveloperAmerican General1998 - 2000
Technologies: C++, Visual Basic, SQL, Oracle, Windows
- Served as member of a Y2K project group migrating legacy applications to Y2K compliant platforms.
- Upgraded legacy applications to Visual Basic, C++, SQL Server, and Oracle.
- Collaborated with traders on a trading floor to develop and support trade tracking and reporting solutions.
- Enhanced existing custom trading applications using C++ and SQL Server technologies.
- DeveloperAmerican Express1996 - 1998
Technologies: C++, SQL Server, Visual Studio
- Served as systems analyst, application, and database developer for multiple travels and financial products and solutions.
- Led team for application to monitor Amex card transaction servers and automatically notify operations team.
- Developed an application to troubleshoot and restore WAN connectivity.
- Internal analysis found my developed operations solution saved the company millions in downtime costs.
- Maintained codebase for Amex card transaction interface to scrape and pull card transaction for various expense reporting solutions.