Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - PRESENTTeamSnap
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, React.js, Redux, Elixir, Phoenix
- Built out and maintained a back-end API in Ruby on Rails for a large-scale group organization platform.
- Rearchitected the user invitation and onboarding flow and experience.
- Implemented the back-end API endpoints for team stores that were selling merchandise.
- Optimized the pricing page using A/B tests to determine which variant performed best.
- Wrote extensive tests to ensure that the API platform remains robust and well-tested.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer2016 - 2017Decisiv
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, AngularJS
- Built out new features in Ruby on Rails for a fleet service management system.
- Developed several features from start to finish in Ruby on Rails and AngularJS 1.x.
- Implemented both unit tests and integration tests to ensure the robustness of the system.
- Led a small team to pull out pieces of a monolithic Rails app into microservices.
- Led a small team in managing the development and long-term maintenance of several services.
Engineer2008 - 2016CUBRC | Avarint
Technologies: C++, Ruby on Rails
- Made significant contributions to a C++ app for the DoD, mostly involved in creating new features and building out new interfaces.
- Led a team of four developers handling everything from requirements definition to design, implementation, testing, and integration with a key customer.
- Integrated the core application with several external third party applications and hardware using various protocols such as DIS and TENA.
- Created high-quality user interfaces and GUIs for the primary desktop application.
- Traveled onsite to customer locations to ensure successful integrations and installations.