Founder2013 - PRESENTInnoruptor
Technologies: Objective-C, Java, PostgreSQL
- Founded a technology startup currently building Boxly, a touch-based content creation platform.
- Built an iOS iPad and iPhone app.
Director of Innovation2012 - 2014Artisan Mobile
- Was the original engineer developing A/B testing technology for native mobile apps. Led the company to its acquisition by Artisan Mobile.
- Built the communications layer between the iOS SDK, Java-based middleware server, and browser using WebSockets.
- Created the foundation of the iOS SDK responsible for applying UI changes to a view controller before presentation of the screen. Implemented sophisticated swizzling techniques and advanced NSProxies unique to the technology.
- Built the internal messaging system transferring messages between the iOS SDK and the rest of the system. Developed the message server in Java leveraging Jetty and WebSockets.
- Created a reflector responsible for mirroring the current screen of an app for our designer running on a browser in HTML5.
- Was the interim VP of engineering, leading the vision and development efforts.
- Served as the director of innovation, holding internal hackathons and leading innovation discussions.