- FounderShareFront2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: Laravel, Angular, Redis, MySQL, Docker
- ShareFront eases the complexities of managing a multi-tenant retail business. With very few tools available to help with this task, it was clear to me that building ShareFront was a necessity.
- Contract Software Engineer | ConsultantMorrisCore2015 - PRESENT
- Built an internal analytics dashboard on a custom built OOP PHP framework. The dashboard integrates with a number of APIs including: Aha!, Infusionsoft, Jira, Google AdWords, Stripe, Zendesk, and Trello.
- Created a WordPress plugin application with a full REST API. The plugin connects internal APIs with a marketing website in order to display recursive nested relationships of application features and help articles. The plugin UI was built using Vue.js and WordPress design aesthetics in SCSS.
- Designed a custom WordPress theme and plugin for a survey application that provides users with an on-the-fly PDF result of their survey.
- Contract Software Engineer | ConsultantMH Roth LLC2006 - PRESENT
Technologies: Node.js, Laravel, PHP, Docker, Vagrant, Angular, PhoneGap
- Created a custom vendor system on the Laravel framework for small businesses. The application integrates with Square Point of Sale and provides reporting, notification, and analytics tools to streamline business operations.
- Developed a highly scalable microservices application framework for a light-weight CRM web application.
- Built a number of Expression Engine websites with custom extensions.
- Made a number of WordPress websites with custom themes and plugins.
- Founding Member | Technical LeadHighbridge Creative, Inc.2012 - 2015
Technologies: PHP, CodeIgniter, ExpressionEngine, Laravel, Node.js, PhoneGap, Backbone, Angular, AWS, Rackspace
- Played a vital role as a founding member in a startup agency laying the groundwork for future development processes including a flexible Scrum methodology as well as creating all of the development standards and system environments.
- Led a team of 5+ software developers and contractors for 2 consecutive years.
- Built a scalable enterprise level application on AWS, CodeIgniter, and Expression Engine for Chive Charities; a non-profit organization that performed "flash" donation campaigns. The campaigns were capable of raising 6 figures in donations within a couple of hours.
- Built a custom rewards application with a RESTful API for Intercontinental Montreal utilizing Backbone and ExpressionEngine.
- Helped build an interactive brewery website with a location map that was able to query and cluster thousands of locations in milliseconds utilizing Apache Solr/Lucene. The website also featured a social feed for Instagram and Twitter that continuously aggregated and displayed the companies social media tags and content.
- Software Test Engineer InternJeppesen Sanderson, Inc.2009 - 2011
Technologies: JAVA, SQL, Oracle, GWT, JBoss, SVN
- Wrote extensive JUnit/Selenium tests for an aviation software application that provided a Query platform for NOTAMs.
- Assisted as a junior software engineer intern primarily working with SQL and Google Web Toolkit.
- Worked closely with senior engineers to determine testing scenarios that would ensure an extreme level of confidence, accuracy, and security in the systems.
- Worked to establish automated unit, integration, acceptance, and regression tests that integrated with the development platform (continuous integration) to enforce quality assurance.