Software Developer2019 - 2020Cimlogic
- Created a production line simulator, allowing tests to be easily created to find bugs before they reached the production floor.
- Developed various tooling which sped up a business process by 80% and guaranteed correctness.
- Identified a risk and acted upon it, saving the client several days of investigation in the manufacturing site.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019MI Promotional Sourcing
- Identified, fixed, and retrieved lost financial assets worth thousands of pounds that would have otherwise never been found.
- Reduced website loading time by more than 70%, improved the user experience, and significantly reduced development time.
- Integrated modern technologies and frameworks into the official website, massively decreasing the development time and cost to extend the website.
- Redesigned sections of the website, reducing user confusion and support tickets.
- Fixed most of the design problems and took the initiative to implement new features based on feedback from users.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017My Place Newcastle
- Delivered a website running serverless in the cloud. Managed deployment to minimize the amount of maintenance required.
- Fulfilled the hosting requirement and set up the website at no cost until a reasonable scale was reached.
- Created full admin access to the CMS operations for the client.
App Developer2017 - 2017Hippo Powerbank
Technologies: REST APIs, React Native
- Consulted on and budgeted project plans for applications and internal systems, ensuring that all plans were achievable and profitable.
- Developed proprietary systems and tools that were integrated into the production pipeline for a hardware product. This included a cross-platform mobile application that was fully connected to the back end.
- Participated in designing, storyboarding, and specification testing to match client requests.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2016Indonufood
- Developed and maintained a responsive C# windows application, using WinForms and a WPF GUI library.
- Established a software update pipeline including the distribution method for .NET applications.
- Built an automated attendance system connected to custom hardware such as a fingerprint sensor.
- Performed validation and testing of a finished application, thereby achieving the client's objective. Documented notes and guides for further development and use.
- Designed and developed responsive web applications, web scraping for a variety of functions, and interactive websites.